Reckon Premier - Printing bulk envelopes with end of month statements

Options
Donna_7207322
Donna_7207322 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hoping someone has the magic wand.  I cannot find how to print all envelopes to my "mail" preference customers for end of month statement send out. All assistance is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• vinia
    vinia Alumni Posts: 53
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hello Donna,

Thank you for using Reckon Community.

With regards to your query I just needed more information about it. But the way I understood it - you are looking where you can print your end of the month statements. About the envelopes - I just needed more information about that. thanks.

to print or email statements.

1. Click the customer menu - then create statements.

looking forward to your reply. thanks.

Kind Regards,

Vinia

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We use window faced envelopes and fold the statement accordingly. Hope this might help.
  • vinia
    vinia Alumni Posts: 53
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hello Kathy,

Thank you, if you are using the Window Faced envelopes - all you have to do is print the statements as normal. Just make sure that each customer address are properly entered.

then when you are in the statement area - choose the date you wish you to print. And when they are all printed - just fold them according to the clear window of your envelop to show the address.

If the address bit of the customer does not fit properly to the window - you can adjust the statement layout - so it will fit properly.

HOW TO ADJUST THE STATEMENT LAYOUT.

1. Click the list menu > templates

2. double click the name of the template you guys are using

3. then when it opens - click the " layout designer" button then start adjusting the address to fit the envelop clear envelop.

is this the steps you needed? if not please kindly put more details so we can have a better understanding about the issue.

thank you.

Kind Regards,

Vinia

• Donna_7207322
    Donna_7207322 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks everyone Ive adapted a "me" system that seems to be working ;-)