Reckon STP APP - viewing YTD figures entered

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I’ve put YTD figures into the app, how can I view them to see what they are?
Photo of Kate Mazar

Kate Mazar

• 72 Points

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 86,882 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kate,
There's an update coming soon to the app which will add a display showing the YTD info and will update as subsequent pay runs are submitted. I've been told its not too far off and I'll post more info on this as soon as there's more news on release.
Photo of Linda Hackett

Linda Hackett

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,

when I set up payroll on the STP app it asked for an opening balance. I entered an amount and then lodged 2 payruns. The amount declared on the income statement is now out by that opening balance but the amount declared on the ATO portal is correct. How do I remove the opening balance so the income statement is correct?  If I reverse a payrun then the ATO amount will be wrong. Basically I need to reconcile the amount on the portal so it matches the income statement and it's out exactly by the opening amount. I have emailed twice, called and already put a message on the board but have had zero response. The ATO can't help, they said it needs to be done by the software provider.
Photo of renee

renee

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Linda, have you figured this out? I’ve done the same
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Has anyone had a response about this issue?  So many people have the same problem.  Can't find a response.
Photo of christine micallef

christine micallef

• 60 Points
Ive got exactly the same problem  

Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,472 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Adjustment changes myGov income statement figures which are year-to-date figures. Adjustment does not affect pay runs in the Business Portal.