Reckon STP Upload Declaration

Karina_9242901
Karina_9242901 Member Posts: 19
edited August 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am trying to declare my Weekly STP upload which is dated 01.08.2018 (Reckon Desktop), it has uploaded successfully, but when I try to do ATO Declaration, it doesn't have the date in the selection for the Payrun to Replace, so I cannot upload my August STP. Any ideas would be greatful.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Are you performing a regular 'new' pay event or are you replacing a previous successfully submitted pay event?

It sounds like you've selected Full File Replacement as your export method, is that correct?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karina_9242901
    Karina_9242901 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2018
    I have selected Full File Replacement from Reckon...As you can see the options not there for me to

select payrun dated 01.08.2018...Am I missing something else?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Karina,
    Do you need to do a full file replacement though? ie. is there something wrong with one of those previous submissions that you now need to replace with the current file you're uploading?

I could be misunderstanding but it sounds like you're doing a regular normal 'new' pay event and if that's the case, then don't select any options before exporting from Reckon Accounts.

Does that sound right?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn Palermo
    Robyn Palermo Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018

Hi Karina, I also found that my file wasn't showing after uploading and that also the status wasn't changing after lodging even though "successful" was flashing at the top of the page... Sounds like a simple thing to do but I now click on the refresh symbol after each step to make sure I don't duplicate action. Not sure if this is what's happening with your situation but might help.