Reckon to Xero STP - Processing an Update Event to Zero out YTD STP figures

Options
Jarrod Milroy
Jarrod Milroy Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Reckon Accounts 2019 - STP was submitted most of the way through the year. Software provider changed to Xero and the STP year to date figures were brought in and all payroll for 2020 was finalised in Xero.

Problem is that now employees are seeing two amounts in their MyGov account - the finalised one from Xero and the unfinalised one from Reckon.

I have searched support for a while but I'm unable to find out what I need. How do I process an update event that will zero out the year to date STP figures in Reckon so that it disappears from the employees' MyGov accounts.

Comments

• Jarrod Milroy
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Ummmm thanks?

Not sure how that is relevant when I'm asking for help with a Reckon problem?

Would appreciate if someone can actually give me some support for Reckon as I asked.
  • Jarrod Milroy
    edited July 2020
    Options
    We didn't perform an EOFY in both softwares. Reckon just has the YTD figures from Feb 2020 as not finalised. But it shows up in Mygov alongside the full financial year which was processed through Xero.

So I just need to know how to zero out the STP figures in Reckon so as to not confuse anyone who goes to complete their tax.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    Options
    The figures will show up in the MyGov account as they are entered but until the finalisation is done it won’t say Tax Ready. I had figures in last year when I was ‘practising’ but never finalised and there were no issues