Reckon Accounts 2014 Out Today!

• Article
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
What’s new in Reckon Accounts 2014?

It’s a pleasure to announce to you our latest version of our accounts software, Reckon Accounts 2014, is ready for purchase. Below I have included the new features and enhancements found on Reckon Accounts 2014.

Barcode column in Purchase Order

In Reckon Accounts 2014 (Accounting and above) we have introduced the feature for you to scan items into Purchase Orders via their barcodes.

BankData Integration  (Available 11th April 2014)
Keep your Reckon Accounts up to date with your latest transactions. With this feature you are able to sync your bank account to your Reckon software, allowing for live feeds of transactions to be downloaded.

Simple Chart of Accounts

We’re all about simplicity! In Reckon Accounts 2014 (Accounting and above) we have introduced a new simple chart of accounts, especially for small businesses to use. It’s as easy as selecting simple Chart of during the company setup stage via the EasyStart wizard (see screenshot below).

Superannuation inclusion

In Reckon Accounts 2014, a new window has been added to the Wage payroll item wizard, as shown below.
This window eliminates the need for the user to open every Super item and add the Wage item to it. Now when setting up a new Wage payroll item they can simply tick the Super items that affect it.

Leave Accrual and Leave Balance Report

Reckon Accounts 2014 (Plus and above) has been enhanced so that the paycheque reflects the true leave values as they were at the time when the paycheque was produced.

•    Historical pay slips and cheques will show the current leave at that date.
•    Any leave reports created in the past show the available leave at that date.
•    If any changes are made to historical pay, the leave updates and reflects in reports and subsequent pays.

Note: After upgrade please do not change your historical pays. This may cause issues with your pays.

Search in Item List

Search item list will be expanded to Reckon Accounts Pro and Premier in the 2014 release. You will be able to search items in an easy and convenient fashion (see screenshot below). This feature was previously exclusive to Reckon Accounts Enterprise.

ODBC Driver

Get more from your accounts package. Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is a standard that allows different applications to communicate and exchange data with each other. Use ODBC driver to design your own reports, personalise invoices, create mail merges, etc. In Reckon Accounts 2014, the ODBC driver is provided for Reckon Accounts Pro and above and is installed automatically.

New Zealand Payroll Items

In Reckon Accounts 2014 (Plus and above), more default payroll items are included when a New Zealand company file is set up.

New Zealand IR345 Report

New Zealand employers use the IR 345 report to record and pay deductions from their employees to the IRD. Reckon Accounts 2014 (Plus and above) has been updated to electronically generate the IR 345 report. The access point for the IR345 report remains the same as the access point for the IR348 which is the Employees dropdown menu and then via the Process IRD Reports option.

EMS checker

The EMS checker has been renamed to Reckon NZ Payroll E-File Checker. It has been updated for the IR345.

I'm pretty stoked with the Live Bank Feeds, as I'm a big fan of anything which is automated (don't we all love doing less?). Are there any features your excited about?

Cheers,
Mirko

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
  • Excited

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Brendan Micallef

Brendan Micallef

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Mirko,

Sounds Great,

How do we update? Will it be posted or can we download, I am annual license user.

Brendan

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Brendan,

I've had a little play with it and it really is great!

Annual license holders will receive an email with download link and registration details in coming days.

Should you wish to download the product sooner, give our customer service team a call on 1800 RECKON and they can take care of the rest!

Let me know how you find it!

Cheers!
Photo of Bec Ransom

Bec Ransom

• 60 Points
Is the new release compatible with the new super stream requirements?
Photo of Brendan Micallef

Brendan Micallef

How do we connect to our banks via Bankdata?

Thanks, 

Brendan.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi,

Bec - Superlink (https://www.isuperlink.com.au/Default.aspx) is our electronic Super payment platform and it will be compliant with all Super Stream requirements.

Brendan - we will be posting up a step by step guide on how to set up the bank feed shortly. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks,
Mirko

(Edited)
Photo of Myleen Reyes

Myleen Reyes

• 60 Points
Hi, Mirko.
Just want to ask, if i'm using Quickbooks Pro v6 can I switch to Reckon account premier 2014? What do I use to convert my .qbb file to .qbw for 2014.

Thanks,
Myleen Reyes
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Myleen,

You most certainly can upgrade to RA2014 from QuickBooks v6. To make your files compatible, you would first need to upgrade your data file to QuickBooks v7.4 and then to QuickBooks 07/08 before opening it in RA14. A copy of both is provided on the installation disk under the Resources/Convert16 folder.

Should you have any difficulties with upgrading, the Reckon Data Services team may be able to help you with this upgrade as they offer a Data Upgrade service.  I suggest opening a case with them by filling out the web form on this webpage: http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/ReckonSupport/ReckonDataServices.aspx

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Elisabeth

Elisabeth

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You said 5 days ago that you will be posting up a step by step guide on how to set up the bank feed, when do you think this will take place?  I have now upgraded and am ready to take this next exciting step :)
(Edited)
Photo of Trevor Watson

Trevor Watson

• 1,478 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
When does the email with link go out - still waiting for mine.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Elisabeth - Sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience. Long weekend must have got the better of me, working on it as we speak, post should be up in the coming days.

Trevor, if you are a subscription member and are yet to receive your email, please contact 1800 RECKON, they'll be happy to sort you out!

Thanks,
Mirko

(Edited)
Photo of Trevor Watson

Trevor Watson

• 1,478 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Mirko - got the email this morning - downloading as I write.
I downloaded the upgrade last week - all fine on the my pc with company file but the networked computer cannot read the company file at all.  Had my networking guy come and check it but network is fine and we can access everything else except the company file... and yes... it is on multi-user.  The error message says the firewall settings need to be changed and have even turned the firewall off and still doesn't work.  Also started in safe mode and still doesn't access it.  At a loss to know what to do.  Now that we have specifically networked the two computers to run Reckon Accounts simultaneously, my boss is freaking out he can't access it. Any help would be appreciated.
Photo of Timm Lange

Timm Lange

• 70 Points
Hi Mirko, 
I just tried to upgrade my Reckon Accounts and recieved the following error code: 1324 - the new path folder contains an invalid character. Can you help please.
Photo of Bob Ronai

Bob Ronai

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I've downloaded the file - took 45 minutes! - and after unzipping the files and inserting the installation keyt I get a screen telling me that the installation was interrupted before Reckon Accounts could be installed. What the... !

Can't Reckon get their software fully tested before issuing it?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Tim,

This error implies that there maybe “Files in use.  Some files that need to be updated are in use” when trying to uninstall my QuickBooks?  It specifies 3 files:

1. QuickBooks Database Server Manager (Process Id: 3504)
2. QuickBooksDBxx (Process Id: 1324)
3. Windows r installer (Process Id: 3528)

xx relates to your version of QuickBooks:
17 - 2008/09
18 - 2009/10
19 - 2010/11 etc

To resolve this problem, you would need to follow the steps below;

Click on the Ignore button to continue with the uninstall.

If the problem persists, stop the QuickBooks service that is still running.

1.    Ensure QuickBooks is not running

2.    Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services;

3.    Scroll down the list to the QuickBooks Services.  You will see either of:

a.    QuickBooksDBxx

b.    QBCF Monitor Services

c.    QuickBooks Database Manager Service;

4.    Stop all the QuickBooks services that are still showing as Started:

a.    Right-click the service and select Properties;

b.    Under Service Status, click on Stop then OK;

c.    Close the Services window.

You should be able to install Quickbooks.

Thanks,
Mirko
Any chance I can get a reply Mirko?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Silverstone,

I've had a chat with our tech guys, who advised this error only occurs when there is an issue with firewall settings. This link may help with setting up the firewall to be compatible with multi-user mode: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=220

Should this not resolve the issue, it might be best for you(or your network guy) to contact our technical support line.

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Bob,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

If you are receiving the "installation interrupted" error please try the following steps;

Step 1: Copy the installation disk to a folder on your C-drive:

Step 2: Show Hidden Files and folders

Step 3: Switch to Selective Start up

Step 4: Enable the Built-in Administrator

Step 5: Install Reckon Accounts 2014

Step 6: After installing and activating, revert your PC to Normal mode

All should run as per normal.

Should you need further help on how to perform the above steps, please see this knowledge base article: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5107

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Terry Firth

Terry Firth

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello Mirko,
Just installed 2014 but picked up a year old backup in error. If I uninstall will this get me back to 2013? If so how do I do this?
Thanks Terry
Photo of Terry Firth

Terry Firth

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I still haven't got a solution to unbloking the Estimate Window in 2014 Accounts Enterprise. Why is it blocked in one company and not another? There muct be a solution to this or the whole system becomes unreliable.
Thanks,Terry
Photo of Bob Ronai

Bob Ronai

Mirko, I've wasted two hours on this already and I really don't have time to continue stuffing around delving into my computer's settings. I have a business to run. When will Reckon release a corrected version that will correctly install on all Win & Pro machines?
Photo of Timm Lange

Timm Lange

• 70 Points
Mirko,
No joy...

This is what it all looks like... and I don't have an ignore option.

This is extremely frustrating are you able to offer any other solutions?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Bob- Sorry to hear about your trouble, the software is compatible with all versions tested and certified in our guides. This though certainly does not mean that each machine have the same prerequisite or configured to what the installation would require, hence some users may face issues while installing due to machine configurations or conflicting software. Please try the steps above alternatively you may wish to contact our technical support line.

Tim - Sorry to hear that those steps did not resolve the matter for you. For imediate support it might be an idea to give our technical support team a call. I will pass on your screen shots to our tech staff to investigate further.

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Bob Ronai

Bob Ronai

Mirko, I've had no trouble with your software all through about fifteen years of updates until the 2014 version. The 2013 version has been working fine on this same machine. So it would seem that your software geniuses have missed something in writing the new 2014 version. If you know that it sometimes spits its dummy with Win7 Pro then you should not have released it until it was fixed. It's a bit like buying the latest model of a car and being told it won't work correctly if the driver's seat is in a particular position when driving in a particular suburb. Your software is designed for Win7 so it should work, simple as that.
Photo of Lax

Lax, Alum

• 1,198 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Timm,

Sorry to hear about that and thank you for the screen shots.

What is the name of the folder where all the installation files are located in.

Are you logged in as the administrator of the machine?

Keep me posted

- Lax

Photo of Michael Bednarek

Michael Bednarek

• 60 Points
A "gotcha" I ran into: on the server, the newly created user QBDataServiceUser23 must be given the same access rights as QBDataServiceUser22 had (modify access to the QuickBooks Data Share).

Question: Is the user QBDataServiceUser22 still needed or can it now be deleted from Active Directory? And why are the Quickbook services installed on workstations?

Photo of Lax

Lax, Alum

• 1,198 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michael,

QBDataServiceUser23  must have full access to the folder the data file is located in.

If you're not using the previous version you can remove QBDataServiceUser22 from the Active Directory.

The services are installed on the workstation when you select Install Reckon accounts with Database server Manager during the installation process. you can disable those services for multi-user access.

Cheers

Lax
Photo of craig

craig

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just a question.  What versions are considered "above Pro" and therefore get the ODBC?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey there, the versions above Pro are Premier and then the top of the range Enterprise. Cheers, Mirko
Photo of Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Just following up on the step by step guide on how to set up the bank feed.  You had posted you were working on it as we speak and the post should be up in the coming days.  Did I miss it?  If so, can you please post again, or point me in the right direction to finding it.  Thanks

Photo of Stuart Summerville

Stuart Summerville

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm with Elizabeth... more info on bank account integration and those "live bank feeds" please!

I'm sure the guts of the method could be explained in a few sentences, for those of us who've already setup the obvious settings.
Photo of Alex Supertramp

Alex Supertramp

• 60 Points
Yes bank feeds for nz
Photo of Stuart Summerville

Stuart Summerville

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I just got an email about Reckons BankData service now being live... despite the fact that there is VERY LITTLE info about it, it does seem to be legit.

Costs seem to start at $3/mo for 100 transactions or similar... pity there such little info about how it all really works!
(Edited)
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Stuart,

I will be posting up the how to set up guide Monday the latest (I'm aiming for today though).

I was working on it last week, but some changes were made by a few banks, so I had to restart the whole document!

A how to video is also in the works.

Apologies on the lack of communication, and I thank you and Elisabeth on your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Mirko
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Elisabeth and Stuart,

Great news my co-worker John, has posted up a info and how to set up post regarding bank feeds; https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/setting_up_reckon_bankdata_for_accounts_business_2014

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Thank you, I will go have a read of it now : )

Photo of Rebecca

Rebecca

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mirko,

Sorry for my ignorance, I have an annual subscription to Reckon Accounts Pro, and have received the email for the upgrade, but I don't want to do the upgrade on my laptop, I want to put Reckon Accounts onto my new desktop computer.  Can I just install the upgrade onto my new computer, or do I have to do something else first?
Thanks,
Rebecca
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Rebecca, you can install Reckon Accounts 2014 straight onto your new desktop PC. Make sure to make a back up of your company file before transferring the data over to the new PC (just in case something goes wrong). Thanks, Mirko
Photo of Rebecca

Rebecca

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thanks
Photo of Darren

Darren

• 60 Points
I'm disappointed to see this is just an expansion of a few extra features on top of the current interface.  The quickbooks 2014 release in the USA has had a complete revamp of the interface with many new and useful features added. Are we going to have this kind of upgrade any time soon in Australia? 

Thanks,

Darren
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Darren,

February 2014 marked the end of our formal relationship with the software company which creates QuickBooks USA (Intuit).

Reckon continues to sell and develop products that are based on the QuickBooks and Quicken source-code in Australia and New Zealand under the Reckon Accounts name.

Therefore are QuickBooks USA is a separate product to the AUS & NZ versions, the interface and features will differ.

For more info the end of the our relationship with Intuit please see:

http://www.reckon.com.au/blog/viewpost.aspx?id=116&cid=

Thanks,
Mirko

Photo of Jamie

Jamie

• 70 Points
Hey Mirko,

I'm a Reckon Premier/Retail POS Ad customer and I havent received any new or links on the new upgrade.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Jamie, POS 2013 is not compatible with RA2014. POS 2014  (which is compatible with RA2014) is due for release soon. Once you receive information about POS 2014 you should get your download link for RA2014. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Photo of Rosemary Vawdrey

Rosemary Vawdrey

• 70 Points
I would say you are lucky, this new "upgrade" is flaky. Program regularly closes with no reason at all. Silly script errors all the time, and I wont change my security settings to fix that. And the extra icons on the iconbar are very annoying. And it mucked up the iconbar that I ahd before. if I could go back to the old version I would, but support wont tell me how, probably because they dont know.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Rosemary, welcome to the Reckon Community. Please post up a new thread and we will look into your technical support query. Also, once you have upgraded your company file to a newer version it is not backwards compatible with older versions of Reckon Accounts. Thanks, Mirko
Photo of Rosie

Rosie

• 1,376 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Looks good, I know you have your superstream feature but will there be an update that will have Reckon produce a report that can be sent direct to the Super Clearing house? Host Plus have told me that Reckon reports do not conform to their requirements but that they should soon? Just wondering if you knew anything about this?

Thanks, Rosie 

Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,470 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rosie,

Thanks for asking.  Check out our latest blog about SuperStream and Reckon products at:
http://www.reckon.com.au/blog/Documents/Reckon_SuperStream_Factsheet_May_Update.pdf

"Our plan is to provide Reckon Payroll Premier users with the necessary fields required to submit via SuperStream by 1 July 2014 and provide a SuperStream specific update for Reckon Accounts users later this year.  In simple terms, we'll ensure additional data fields are available in both of these programs in time for early submissions.

"Further, to enable us to help customers connect with super funds from Reckon software we will be partnering with a reputable company that will help us ensure your employees financial information is managed securely and effectively.  An announcement on our SuperStream parner will be made soon."

Hope this answers your questions.

regards,
John

(Edited)
Photo of David Warren

David Warren

When I bought Reckon Accounts 2013 I was told that I would get a free upgrade to Reckon Accounts 2014 in the second quarter of 2014. This period has very nearly passed and so far I have received nothing.

Below is a part of the email I received

Hi David

Reckon Accounts Personal Plus is the new name for Quicken Personal Plus. For a limited time as a loyal customer, if you upgrade to the latest release you may be eligible to benefit from a range of special offers:*
A free upgrade to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2014, due out in the second quarter of 2014, worth up to $140
A free 3 month subscription to the Switzer Super Report, valued at $105
A free financial health check with a Switzer financial consultant, valued at $600

free freight, saving you $15.99

Once you upgrade to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2013 you'll see you're still using the familiar product you're used to, with valuable updates for managing your finances, such as two years of share price downloads.

You can upgrade by purchasing a Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2013 Upgrade for just $140 or an Annual Licence for just $105.^

Any idea as to when I will be receiving this?

Thanks

Photo of Judith Davis

Judith Davis

• 266 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Join the throng who are still waiting,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are lucky you still have the email.   
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi David, thank you for reaching out to us. Any customer who upgraded their product during that offer is still naturally entitled to a free upgrade (as per this offer) once the new personal range is out. At this point in time I don't a date, but we are looking at Q3 2014 for release. Please stay tuned to the community and other communications channels for any updates regarding release dates. Thanks, Mirko.
Photo of Steffi

Steffi

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I received an email from Reckon stating:

Hi Stephanii,
We noticed that your copy of Reckon Accounts 2014 has not yet been installed.
If you are using or intend to use the payroll functionality in your Reckon Accounts software, it is important that you read the following information to help you remain compliant in the 2014/15 financial year.

So, I have followed all of the instructions (and repeated them at least 3 times now) and keep getting the following:

An Error Occurred.
Your Reckon Accounts installation may have been modified. Reinstall Reckon Accounts and try again.
If the problem persists, contact Reckon Technical Support and provide them with the following error codes: (-6010,0)

Then I get: Your data has NOT been restored.

OR I GET:

Database Engine Component Can't be found. Please reinstall.

I have repeated the above steps numerous times over the last 2 hours and I am getting really frustrated and annoyed as I have invoices and quotes i need to send out.

Can you please tell me exactly what to do to fix it please.

Cheers,
Stephanii
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Stephanii, sorry to hear your having difficulties upgrading to RAB2014. Based on the error you are receiving it sounds like this may be the fix you need: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=398. Let me know how you go. - Mirko

Photo of Steffi

Steffi

Hi Mirko,

Thanks for that.  I followed the directions but now it comes up stating:

Cannot find the language resource file (dblgen9.dll).

What now please?

Thanks...

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Thanks for the update see this thread: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/reckon_accounts_plus_2014_dblgen9_dll and shoot me an email as per the post there, I'll send you the file. Cheers, Mirko

Photo of Steffi

Steffi

Hi Mirko,

Thanks for that.  I followed the directions but now it comes up stating:

Cannot find the language resource file (dblgen9.dll).

What now please?

Thanks...

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Steffi, email me at community@reckon.com and I will send you a copy of the missing file. Thanks.
Photo of Steffi

Steffi

Hello Mirko,

I've emailed 3 times now to the address you said to...

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Steffi, just received your email (& have responded). Unsure what happened to the previous 2? - Mirko
Photo of Steffi

Steffi

Me either,  but they're in my sent box at 10.08am, 1.26pm and 2.23pm.  Anyway, what do I do now please.

Thanks,
Steffi
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Steffi, the thread https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/reckon_accounts_plus_2014_dblgen9_dll mentions the next steps, I've also included them in the email. Thanks, Mirko

Photo of Steffi

Steffi

OH MY GOD!!!!   WTF !!!!!!!!!!      As instructed to do, I removed and then reinstalled the new programme, and even though I back up EVERY DAY (as I have had trouble in the past), my QBM file has only got work until 12th March 2014!!!!

Everything including BAS, wages, super, invoicing, payments - EVERYTHING has gone !!!!!  

I'm freaking out right about now !!!

I even went back into the old 2013 system and it is saying the same thing.

I did not have a problem until I received the email last Thursday saying that I had to update to Remain Compliant in the 2014/15 Financial Year.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!!!!   CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP AS I AM NOT ONLY FREAKING OUT, BUT ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED.

Stephanii

Photo of Kino Raiha

Kino Raiha

• 60 Points
Everytime I try to activate, it crashes when it tries to open the in app browser.
HELP!
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Kino, thanks for reaching out to us & welcome to the Community. This occurrence usually relates to lack of permissions on the machine.

Try to run the program as administrator.
To run an application one time with a full administrator access token
•    Locate the program icon or a shortcut in Windows Explorer.
•    Right-click the program icon or shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
•    When the UAC message is displayed, do one of the following:

Full how to from Microsoft here.

Hope it helps!
Photo of Sandy

Sandy

• 60 Points
Hi Mirko, I have updated to Reckon 2014, however in my Chart of Accounts I now have the TOTAL amount for CERTAIN items, e.g. TOTAL sales since we started QuickBooks in 2003.  I have contacted Technical and no one can tell me why this is.  If I click on the amount it gives me a fast report for the current month.  How do I get my Chart of Accounts Sales to NOT show the total amount of sales since 2003 but those for the current monthly only? 
(Edited)
Photo of Sandy Jones

Sandy Jones

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mirko - I note I sent this query 2 years ago now and have never received a reply.  I still have the same problem - is there anyone who can tell me why this is and what I can do to correct it????
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sandy,

I'm sorry we overlooked this question of yours.

In your Chart of Accounts please right click this account and select Edit Account.  What is the this accounts' Account Type? 

regards,
John
Photo of Sandy Jones

Sandy Jones

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Hi John, sorry for the late reply.  The Account Type is Income.

Regards

Sandy

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Sandy,

When you run a FastReport on a P&L account like Sales off the Chart of Accounts screen, by default you will get a report for the date range: This Financial Year to Date.  A Balance Sheet item will give a report for All dates.  You cannot change these defaults.

To get a FastReport for the current month, modify the date range to "This Month" and Memorise the report.  Whenever you need to view it select it from Report > Memorised Reports >.

Hope this helps.

regards,
John

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.