Reckon Accounts Personal Range 2015 now released!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
The
new Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2015 & Reckon Accounts Home &
Business 2015 is now available.

Annual Licence and Reckon Advantage customers have been
sent an email with an Installation Key Code (IKC) and download URL link, If you
haven’t received the email as yet, please visit http://members.reckon.com.au
and log in with your customer ID and pin to download the software.

Customers that are entitled to a discount have been sent an
email with the promotion code so please check your inbox

For more information
on the new Reckon Accounts Personal 2015 range please visit: http://www.reckon.com.au/category.aspx?cid=2

Thanks

Ange
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jackson Lee

Jackson Lee

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi there, I'm Accounts Personal 2012 user and am I eligible for the discount for Reckon Accounts Personal 2015? Thanks.
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Hi Jackson,

The discount only applies to customers that are using Personal Plus or Home & Business upgrade or full version with a share price download expiry between August 2014 and July 2015.
As Personal doesn't come with the share price download function there isn't a discount. Please refer to thread https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/stock_price_download_no_longer_active_as_of_1_august

To purchase an upgrade to the latest version, please visit http://estore.reckon.com.au/75/10/Accounts-Personal-Plus/more

Thanks

Ange

Photo of Carol Wagner

Carol Wagner

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Ange, I am a Quicken 2012 Personal Plus licence holder.  do I qualify for the upgrade?  I would like to install it on a new laptop so do I need my original CD or just my original licence key and passwords etc? Thanks for your help
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Hi Carol,
All customers who have a registered copy of 2013 and below are entitled to purchase an upgrade or annual licence to 2015. If you're installing it on a new PC, you wont need to install previous versions. All you will need to do is save a copy of your data file and save it to your new PC to be able to open it.
If you believe you're entitled to a discount, please send an email to community@reckon.com.au with your customer ID so I can check. Alternatively, please visit http://estore.reckon.com.au/75/10/Accounts-Personal-Plus/more and log in with your customer ID and pin to purchase an upgrade

Thanks
Ange
Photo of David Fleming

David Fleming

• 60 Points
I sent an email a week ago and haven't received a reply. ID 806000
Photo of Kaare Ziirsen

Kaare Ziirsen

• 438 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Jope it works better thann Reckon hosted. As this software does not work at all.
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Hi David,
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I'll send you an email with the information requested within the next 5 minutes.

Thanks
Ange
Photo of Carol Wagner

Carol Wagner

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Ange, Brilliant service here I must say!  Not sure on the discount so have sent you an email as requested.  Thanks again
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

no worries Carol, I'll get back to you soon :)
Photo of Kaare Ziirsen

Kaare Ziirsen

Maybe someone from Reckon could get back to its customers of Reckon hosted and fix the problems there. As it is not working.
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Hi Kaare,
I've searched under your name in our database and cannot see that you're a hosted user unless you're under a different name? We've also requested a few times that you send us your details at community@reckon.com and haven't received anything as yet.
If you could please email your details ASAP so we can resolve your issues ASAP
Thanks
Ange
Photo of Kaare Ziirsen

Kaare Ziirsen

I have finally got hold of someone on the phone who is going to send me a link to the software. The license is under Danita Pty Ltd.
Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Thanks Kaare.
I  can see that you spoke to Amee and she has allocated the Enterprise desktop licence to you and emailed you the download link.
This licence is valid until the remaining time of your hosted licence.
We would still like to resolve your issues with the Hosted Account - Can I organise a time for a technician to contact you to resolve this?
Thanks
Ange
Photo of fish88.au

fish88.au

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is this stand alone for a pc?
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,510 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi fish88.au

Yes, this is a single-user Enterprise desktop license for PC at no extra charge to your Hosted license, and its subscription period is linked in to your Hosted subscription.  

regards,
John

As reckon subscriber (home and business), why didn't I receive the new version till now?

Photo of Ange

Ange, Employee

Hi There,
All of our annual licence and Advantage customers were sent an email with the download links when the new version was released. Perhaps your email address has changed? Can you please email us at community@reckon.com with your customer ID so I can investigate this further.
Thanks
Ange

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.