Reckon Desktop

Kate Stuart-Hutchins
Kate Stuart-Hutchins Member Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Can anyone tell me what the equivalent software version is if I go to the shops to buy Reckon? I have no idea about this but I need to get off the hosted and on to our desktop today. When I login I launch the 2014 R3 version but I am not sure what I need to buy. 

Comments

• Belinda Parker_6764969
    Belinda Parker_6764969 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2015
    check out quickbooks from intuit - I am now and it looks ok - free import of your data (if you have it) direct from Reckon QB
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Kate,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

I'm sorry for the troubles you have experienced over the past couple of days.  Our IT is still working on resolving the issues to restore normal service.

All Hosted subscribers are entitled to one free desktop version of Accounts Business Enterprise.  Please call Customer Service on 1300 RECKON to get your copy.

If you cannot get onto Hosted you will need to restore a backup of your company file from your local computer or external storage device.  If you have entered data onto your Hosted version since that backup was done, then your desktop and Hosted company files will be different.  If the two versions are the same, then after updating the desktop version, upload the company file to Hosted so that you can continue on the updated file.  

regards,
    John

• nance.s
    nance.s Member Posts: 60
    edited November 2018
    How come we only find out now that we are entitled to a free desktop version.  At a time when the server is down unexpectedly and support number no one is available.  Too little, too late!!!!!
  • Kate Stuart-Hutchins
    Kate Stuart-Hutchins Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the information John, however I have been trying to contact both technical support and customer service for the last two days. My business cannot sustain this kind of interruption. The issues have not just been in the last couple of days. The whole system has been very ordinary for a long time. Slow to respond, times out doing bank reconciliations, etc. And yes our internet speed is fine, in fact above average according to the tests.