Reckon Hosted. Black screen.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Successfully logged into hosted.reckon.com (but with a longer delay than usual).
After clicking 'Launch Accounts 2014 R3' it takes a long while to load, and then displays a black screen with only the three controls in the top right hand corner.

I can only assume that it has something to do with the scheduled Reckon Hosted AUS - System Upgrade on Saturday, 9th August and Sunday, 10th August.

And from the recent conversations in the community I have read this morning, it seems to be a problem affecting a large group of people.

Either a solution, temporary work-around or a update/announcement from Reckon Support would be appreciated.
Photo of Leroy

Leroy

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Trace Foreman

Trace Foreman

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Write a reply   been trying to connect for an hour now.. It gets to the black screen and then says "BAD REQUEST"   or GATEWAY unable to connect to HOST
Photo of Leroy

Leroy

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Roy

Roy

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
What do I do if I see this for a long time?.

Roy this is what I am getting as of yesterday 24 hours latter still the same still not working I have posted a question on hear and had no reply.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.