ReckonOne has utterly failed the day before EOFY

Luke Kenny
Luke Kenny Member Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Reckon One
For no good reason, as of this morning we are unable to create an estimate (the button has disappeared,) create an invoice (again, the button is simply not there) and our bank feeds aren't there at all... there is no New button, and the Bank Feeds.  It's like we've been moved to the basic version of the product... although there is no reason for that to have happened.

Very frustrating as I called Reckon support today, was told they needed to escalate the issue to "IT" and it should be fixed within 2 hours, and that they would call back.  Of course, it's not fixed and they didn't call back.

With the last day of the financial year tomorrow, this adds a load of stress and worry to an already busy time.

Comments

• Geoff Bryant
    Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2017
    This has happened to me before and all due to the fact that my monthly renewal did not go through. I really hope this is sorted for you quickly.
  • Luke Kenny
    Luke Kenny Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Interesting.  Your comment prompted me to check our billing status, and while there are no issues reported (it seems all bills are paid) the credit card in the account expires 06-17.  So while not expired yet, maybe that has something to do with it.  I updated the account to the new card and hopefully that has an impact.  Somehow I feel it won't though, as the card and account were still valid, and all bills were paid.  Good thought though.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Morning Luke,

I understand this has now been resolved for you. Can you please confirm?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.