ReckonOne update - having issues making payments

Mary Nguyen
Mary Nguyen Member Posts: 1
edited April 2018 in Reckon One
Any one else here having issues with the new ReckonOne update? So far what I have encountered is that I can't seem to make any bill payments and allocate the payments as Reckon does not respond when you click on the NEW button or some times it will just come up with a loading Reckon Logo and the software just packs up and you can't do nothing. I have tried on both MAC and Windows computer and they both do the same thing. It's been going on for 2 weeks and I'm started to get annoyed because I'm trying to do my end of month.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi there Mary,
    Sorry to hear you're having issues with Reckon One. Are you saying you first encountered these issues after the Reckon One update on 14 March 2018?
    Does this problem only occur when allocating payments? Are there any other areas that you've run into the same problems?

What sort of internet connection are you using? ie. fixed broadband, Wi-Fi, mobile network (hotspot) etc. Did your test on the Mac & Windows PC utilise the same internet connection when you tested?

Also, have you had a chat with our Reckon One support team as yet?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.