Reconciliation report

Mandy_9125583
Mandy_9125583 Member Posts: 24
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I am able to do a bank reconciliation for the month but when I click Finish Reconciliation, it just closes. I am not given the chance to print a reconciliation report or to lock off the period. Is there somewhere I can go to do this?

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2017
    Hi Mandy,

Thanks for asking.  

When you click Finish Reconciliation does this pop-up come up for you?

If not, before your next Reconciliation, exit Reckon One, clear the cache on your browser and then log back into Reckon One and proceed.  

You can manually set a lock-off date by clicking the bank ledger entry's spanner and entering a date in the Transactions lock off date.

You can generate a Reconciliation Report from the Reports Centre > Advisor > Bank Reconciliation.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.
  • David Elliott
    David Elliott Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2017
    Hi John
    I have completed Bank Rec to 31/10/17, and like Mandy did not get offered the "box". So will follow your advice next time.
    I generated BR Report as per your last para - but detail all incorrect.  Will this remedy itself next time round?
    Regards .. David
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2017
    Hello David,

Does the period you reconciled contain unreconciled transactions?  If so the box will not be presented as acting on the lock off option will lock off ALL transactions to the reconciliation date.

regards,
    John
  • Jodie Love
    Jodie Love Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Hello John,
     Same thing has happened to me. I I am no t offered the box, I will try to clear the cache and see if this helps or lock off the date manually as the Carried forward balance is affecting the next months reconciliation. Therefore I cannot balance it . There are no unreconciled amounts in the month either.
    regards 
    Jodie
  • Jodie Love
    Jodie Love Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    John,
    I cleared my cache. Tried locking off data and it is still not working. i think I may need technical support. I Will try this Monday night asmI need to get my BAS done

• Sally_7668894
    Sally_7668894 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    This is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen.  I have never had a program not allow you to Reconcile an Account when you have uncleared transactions.  After all that is part of the recording process of Reconciliation is it not?  How about the "Lock off Period to" is simply grayed out.  Wouldn't this be simpler?  Then you can go back and lock it off once everything is cleared.
  • Cinzia Giannelli
    Cinzia Giannelli Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Hi everyone,
    Not sure if this of any help, but I have found that if there are any unreconciled transactions in the month you are reconciling, the box will not appear. Bu if you reconcile the next month, which hopefully will clear the unreconciled transactions from the previous month, you can then go back to the previous month, click on Finish Reconciliation and the box will now appear allowing you to close the month if you wish.