Recurring transactions

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
I know this topic has been discussed before - some threads even began 4 years ago - with the promise that it will be looked into.
How can I set up a recurring payment - eg. the Reckon Monthly fee $? I do not import bank statements from any software.
Photo of Jade Fahy

Jade Fahy

• 70 Points

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 39,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Why not?
Photo of Donna Barbaresco

Donna Barbaresco

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, I'd like to know if setting up recurring Bills/payments is possible too. I also don't import bank statements either...I have never bothered as I have receipts that I enter manually as some are cash payments and wouldn't show up in a bank statement anyway.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 39,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Good point. I dont know anyone who uses cash.

Donna Barbaresco

Hahahaha. Yes, It's a dying thing but as a Truck Driver, we are often in places that have minimums set for EFT machines so cash is King. And Obviously its another thing that's not big on Reckon's list of things to implement.
We all pay many indentical bills every month, Mobile phones, Internet, Bank fees, Rent, etc Or Invoices that we send out to the same client for the same amount every month.
But Reckon must feel that its not worth implementing recurring Bills or Invoices as it appears to have been a topic that's been asked by many over the last 4 years.

Donna Barbaresco

With no Sign of either things happening any time soon
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jade & Donna,
Yes we're certainly aware that recurring transactions is a highly sought after piece of functionality that will be a welcome addition for Reckon One users. We wanted to have this available last year however for various reasons we've had to push it back on the roadmap.

We're aiming to have this introduced into Reckon One by year's end and I can see there is already a feature suggestion for it in Reckon Ideas which is proving popular in terms of the number of votes.
I'd recommend adding your votes to it as well as ideas/suggestions that prove popular as voted by users form the basis of future updates to the program.

Donna Barbaresco

Where is that to be found as I am new to this community and have not heard of reckon Ideas... I am assuming if I click on the reckon ideas word above that it should take me to that area?