Ron Baker
Ron Baker Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Wondering How to create recurring transactions in Reckon One

Comments

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ron, Reckon One currently doesn't allow you to set recurring transactions. I will submit your feedback to the Reckon One development team for future updates of Reckon One. However, Reckon One does allow you to set transactions rules for regular occuring transactions (e.g. repetative expenses or income). Transaction rules are actioned when you import a bank statement or if you have a bank feed setup via the Bankdata module in Reckon One. Once you have setup transaction rules, when you import a bank statement (in either CSV or QIF format) or a bankfeed via Bankdata, the transactions rules will be checked against the transactions you are importing and let you action any matching results (e.g. save the transaction using the prefilled data from the transaction rule) which reduces your manual data entry. To create transaction rules, click the 'Transaction rules' option in the bank account screen in Reckon One. Regards, Scott.
  • AngeWaddington
    AngeWaddington Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    I would really appreciate being able to enter recurring transactions also and agree that it utilises my time much more efficiently.
  • Linda Damon
    Linda Damon Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    I have clients that have recurring transactions on a weekly basis so it would be greatly appreciated if this was possible please!

• Linda Damon
    Linda Damon Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    I agree please!
  • Ren√®e
    Renèe Alumni Posts: 13
    edited October 2016
    Hi Everyone, 

If it is a feature that you would like please let us know through the ideas / suggestions area for Reckon One ideas.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/new
  • Margaret Carey
    Margaret Carey Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2016
    I would definitely like recurring invoices to be in Reckon One - too time consuming and error prone and bad impression for clients migrating from Reckon Accounts, MYOB, Xero etc
  • Jen_7630560
    Jen_7630560 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2016
    Yes please! I use memorised transactions quite a bit :-)
  • Lew Cody
    Lew Cody Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2017
    recurring transactions is a must. I run 2 businesses 1 in Reckon One the other with Wave Apps waveapps.com has a fantastic recurring transactions feature. Not only does it save heaps of time but you do not miss a transaction
  • Lew Cody
    Lew Cody Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    When recurring transactions becomes a reality in Reckon One it needs to to be able to set the recurrence of the transactions as number of weeks,or months. Not just weekly, monthly or yearly. I have invoices that occur every 2 years. So in Wave Apps I can simply set the invoice to mail off every 24 months In QuickBooks I could only ever remind myself to maximum every 12 months a real pain .
  • Gavin Baxter_8625197
    Gavin Baxter_8625197 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    Also agreed, thanks!