My software is quicken personal 2012 and I have a Red Flag next to my account and I can not find the way to take it off. Thanks
From the Help menu (Help > Product Help):
Add a note or follow-up flag to a register transaction
- About adding a note or follow-up flag to a transaction From any Reckon Accounts register or transaction list, you can mark a transaction with a flag to indicate a need to follow up on that item. You can also attach an explanatory note to an individual transaction.
- Open the account register that contains the transaction you want to add a note or follow-up flag to.
- Click anywhere in the transaction to select it.
- Choose Edit menu > Transaction > Notes and flags.
- Use the form provided to add a note and/or coloured follow-up flag to the transaction.
- Click OK.
- Reckon Accounts adds the note or flag icon in the date field of this transaction.
- Move the mouse over the icon to view the text of the note.
- You can assign different colours to flags, but Reckon Accounts attaches no inherent meaning by colour.
- When the Follow up by option is selected, an alert will be put in the Alerts snapshot in the appropriate centre (for example, the My Data page of the Cash Flow Centre for a chequing or credit card account). The alert first appears on the selected day.
- You can't add a note or follow-up flag in an investment account.
Hope this helps ?