Refund with an attitude

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
We have just made contact with Reckon to ask about a refund on 2 user accounts that we are no longer using in our business. We asked the customer service person from Reckon if we could have a refund for 2 user accounts and keep one as this is all we need moving forward in our business this year. We have only just paid for these 3 accounts on a yearly basis back in May. The reckon representative was quite rude and said that no refund can be made as it was our fault for paying a year in advance when we should have paid only monthly. We explained that we are only given an option for a yearly renewal and not a monthly one as she suggested. Her response was that no refund will be payable for the remaining 9 months on our subscription and if we dont like that then we need to read the legal details on the Reckon site and then send an email of our complaint.
We have been customers now for almost 10 years and cant believe the response from this person.
Can someone please make contact with me who can be more helpful with my concern.
Regards
Brett
Photo of Brett

Brett

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Brett,

Firstly, thanks for bringing this to our attention and more importantly I'm very sorry to hear of your call experience. It certainly doesn't sound to the level that we expect from the team. 

Let me look into both your query and the call along with getting further contact organised for you.

Cheers
Rav