Register view order

Kevin Chamberlain
Kevin Chamberlain Member Posts: 13
Hi All,
I am using Quicken / Recon 2015 Personal Plus. I would like to enter my data at the top of the register, not the bottom. This also helps when comparing my register to the on line bank transaction which decends the age down the page, Quicken ages transactions, up the page. I can't find how I can get Quicken to age transactions down the page. Is this possible? Am I making myself clear in what I am asking?

Thanks All
Kevin

Comments

• Stan Goodacre_7441171
    Stan Goodacre_7441171 Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2016
    Hi, Kevin,

As far as I can tell there is no way of achieving the result you want. In the preferences menu there is no option for reversing the layout.
    Sorry I can't help.
    Stan
  • Kevin Chamberlain
    Kevin Chamberlain Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2016
    Thanks Stan,
    I thought that was the case. Just thought I would ask in case I missed somthing.

Cheers,
    Kevin
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Kevin, as an alternative what you could do is go into the register and up the top right click on "Report" and then "Register Report".  When the report appears again up the top right click on "Customise", there is now a box that has a tick next to "Breakdown of split trans." please un-tick this option and "Create".  When the report appears, on the date column, click on the word "Date" it will sort the transactions in descending / ascending order - keep clicking "Date" to change the order.  You can memorise that report for later use and also change the date range required.
    Hope that helps?  Regrdas, Robyn Kelly