Rekon Account Hosted APP

Paul_8958376
Paul_8958376 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
New Reckon Hosted App!!!
Hi guys im new to the community but i have to get this out there!!!! I have bee looking to go mobile with reckon hosted for a while as i do alot of out of the office stuff. I have come across this fellow named Chandra from COSMIC INNOVATIONS he has developed an app for this purpose and has bent over backwards to help me getting it up and running with all my info transfered across.He must be like a possum as he works through the night to transfer it all so there is no disruption to any of my day to day stuff. 
will be putting it through its paces over the coming weeks so will keep you posted but for now its a life saver as i can now invoice on the spot with it all linked back to the office.
cheers Paul 
Quinnies Auto Electrical And Mobile Air Conditioning

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Thank you Paul and Kevin
    SOON we are getting new feature :OFFLINE MOBILE INVOICING  COMING!!!!!!
    On the testing board.
    This will allow a user to be able to do Mobile invoicing in remote sites which has  NO Internet connections.  No need to rely on the net to be online.

We  need more users to use the app , it FREE to use , cant get any cheaper than this!!!!

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Big Hat
    Big Hat Accredited Partner Posts: 93 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    I agree and we look forward to Chandra's success in designing AP's for Apple based smartphones

John Peppas

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hi John, Yes, iOS , we had scheduled to release this month , right now , but the DEV is a never ending story , we are about to release the most latest technology Cosmic Inv app, with lots high tech features this will replace what we have now.
    We  will need 1 more month so this will be late MARCH .
    Please spread the words around , for current free offer , and this is not easy  financially
    as well, get colleagues to grab a ANDROID , till i can get iOS done.
    Thank you for you support ,

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• David Cunningham
    David Cunningham Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2017
    We agree Paul, Chandra has been fantastic getting us up and running with mobile invoicing app. We are very excited, invoicing only takes a couple of seconds! Chandra has managed our large customer base with ease and, yes, we agree, Chandra is a machine! Dave & Jill DJ Wastewater, Townsville