REMINDER: Reckon Accounts Hosted 2017 removal on 31 July

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder, access to the 2017 edition of Reckon Accounts Hosted will be removed on 31 July 2018.

If you haven't upgraded to the 2018 edition already, please start planning on doing so.

To help get you prepared, we've got information on upgrading here -
Reckon Accounts Hosted - Preparing to upgrade

We've also got the Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 Upgrade Guide which I'd recommend checking out here -
Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 Upgrade Guide

Please note: Once you have upgraded to the 2018 edition, you cannot open your file in the 2017 edition while its available for any reason so please ensure you have completed all necessary tasks before upgrading.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Abby Morrison
    Abby Morrison Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,
    We have 2 files with Data Verification issues (since the server upgrade).  After some confusion we have contacted Data Recovery. 
    After reviewing the QBwin logs PSG support confirmed that the files could be repaired.  
    I emailed support yesterday (no response) and called today to check on their progress, as I was under the impression the repair was underway. However today I was advised that this was not the case and we apparently needed to submit the request through Reckon.com
    If the files are not ready by the 31st what happens?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Abby,
    I've just spoken to the Data Recovery team and they'll be in touch shortly in regard to your case. They've advised once they have all the details from you and barring any catastrophes, it should be completed well before the cut-off date. 
    They'll be in touch with you directly today. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Abby Morrison
    Abby Morrison Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for the prompt response Rav
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi everyone,
    Just a further reminder, Reckon Accounts Hosted 2017 will be removed TODAY.
    Please ensure that you have finalised your work in 2017 and upgrade to the 2018 edition to continue using Reckon Accounts Hosted services.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Final call for Reckon Accounts Hosted 2017!

Please ensure you have finalised your upgrade to Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 before 4:00PM.
    See the Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 Upgrade Guide 

Final call for Reckon Accounts Hosted 2017!