remote clipboard function - not working

Han Banan
Han Banan Member Posts: 14
edited June 2018 in Accounts Hosted
The clipboard function has stopped working. Whilst I can still copy and paste within Reckon (the clipboard does not pop up as normal) but, if I try to copy in Reckon and paste into another program - it doesn't work. 

Copying from an outside program into the clipboard does not allow me to paste into Reckon.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Han,
    Which browser are you using Reckon Accounts Hosted on when you experience this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Han Banan
    edited June 2018
    Using Google Chrome, haven't had this issue before and I've always used Chrome.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Just tested and it seemed to work normally in my case.

Could you please try exiting your file (File > Exit) and then log off the active session in the Hosted control panel. Once that is done, logout (use the logout option).

Try again after 3-5 minutes (to allow your session to fall off). Does the same pattern continue after this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Han Banan
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav, followed your instructions - all working fine again. Thanks!
  • Rav
    edited June 2018
    Great stuff, thanks for letting me know :)