Remove company ABN from STP registration

pasang kaji sherpa
pasang kaji sherpa Member Posts: 6
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi All 

Has the facility of company being removed from Reckon portal for STP purpose introduced yet?
Somehow I submitted the company details in a dummy file and cannot register the same company from its own login details. 

Kind Regards
Pasang

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi Pasang,
    Can you elaborate a bit further on what's happened here. Did you create a dummy Reckon Portal account and then registered the ABN under that account?
    Have you created a new Portal account since then?

More importantly, have there been any STP submissions made for the ABN from the current account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• pasang kaji sherpa
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

Yes , I created a dummy reckon portal account and then registered the ABN under that account. 

After that i created a real reckon portal for the client but not able to register the company with the new reckon portal . 

I have not lodged the STP  from both of the reckon portal as the dummy reckon portal had insufficient information. 

Kind Regards
    Pasang

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for getting back to me Pasang,

Since the STP entity has had no lodgements made against it, it can be deleted provided you verify you are the account holder. I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team to get the ball rolling on this. Its not an instant process as it will need to be escalated to our backend teams to action.

Give us a call on 1300 799 150.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• pasang kaji sherpa
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rave

I have called the support team this morning and one of the member advised that he would let the backend team know about this issue. 

Thanks 
    Pasang
  • Diana Magill
    Diana Magill Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hello, I need to also remove the company from STP as I made an error. There has been no lodgements and I have tried calling the 1300 number but keep getting the same message that the call centre is at capacity.