remove extra registered abn for reckon Gov connect

Paul Mason
Paul Mason Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I had an issue when I 1st set up STP & reckon connect, the portal would not accept the branch code number
This is now fixed but I have 2 accounts with the same names, Just one has no Branch code & the other does, I would like to remove the one we dont use , so I dont use it by mistake

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Paul,
    Have any submissions been sent to the ATO under the erroneous ABN+branch number?
    If not, then I can delete this for you. I'll just need the erroneous ABN and branch number that needs removal. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Mason
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Rav, Yes at the start I lodged the 1st STP's all under this abn number then 6 months Later the ATO rang to tell me to redo them under the new one with the 002 Branch code.
    I paid an accountant to fix it all up at the time but when we log in I still see the 2 and am sure one day ill pick the wrong one, lol

ABN is 30 255 013 129
    and the one we are using is the same Number with Branch code 002
    Its in the name of our Trust
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for getting back to me Paul.
    Ok, because there have been submissions sent already under that incorrect branch number I can't delete it outright myself so instead I've just sent an email through to our dev team to organise the removal of it from their end. This does take a bit of time though as they're fairly backed up with JobKeeper work at the moment but I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Mason
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Rav, yes No Doubt they are backed up right now, Thanks for you assistance

Ive also just created a new company structure, starts July 1 that will need to be set up for STP
    Can you pop the how to set up link here again for me to remind me how to set the portal bit up please

• Rav
    edited May 2020
    Hi Paul,
    My devs have just got back to me this morning to advise they've completed the work required to remove the additional STP entity from your account. When you get a chance can you please confirm for me?

Also, really sorry I missed your last query. Have you managed to set up the new STP entity as yet? If not, I'll add the link below on how to set it up -
    Single Touch Payroll - Reckon GovConnect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYrftQns1E

• Paul Mason
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Rav
    Both accounts are still visible to me
    I have not set the new entity up yet so Thanks for the link to refreesh my memory

Paul

• Paul Mason
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav, I just did this weeks pay Run & both are still visible
    However the one we did 2 weeks ago is still saying pending, Now thats dissapointing :-(