Renewal Issue

Options
Jane Adams
Jane Adams Member Posts: 2
I have gone to log into quicken this morning and a message has come up that I need renew my licence. I have an old version Home & Business, Personal Plus Personal 2008. I believed I had purchased this outright (Ive never had issues before). I am unable to use the program and upon logging into the estore link and providing member details and am unable to find a renewal. Can anyone help me please.

Comments

• David_7594132
    David_7594132 Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I suspect your licence has expired. Go to help select licence information and see what the expiry date on the licence is
  • Lou Simonis
    Lou Simonis Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi Jane,
    I am having similar problems. My Home & Business, Personal Plus 2016 has the data download licence expired. On inquiry from Reckon I was told I must buy the 2019 Version to continue, that will be $500+ thank you for a small amount of data every business day for two years, then repeat the problem. As I am now retired from business, they have lost a customer and I will manually download my personal data from ComSec each day.
    btw. I also believed I had purchased the program and could renew the download licence for a reasonable sum of money every two years. Wrong! My first Personal Plus was the 2007 version and have renewed most years.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi Jane,
    If you open your program and refresh your licence it should function as normal. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.