Request to HMRC services has been deemed invalid due to invalid or missing parameters.

Options
Todd Gilbey
Todd Gilbey Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Why do I keep getting this error message? It's not really good when I;m trying to submit a VAT return when your software engineers have an IQ that is lower than the temperature of my freezer.

Now, unless you want to pay my pentalty charge for not being able to submit my tax return, I suggest you fix this.

If I keep seeing this error message then I'm going to take my business elsewhere. Your service is a total joke in the few day's I've started using this, you never reply to your emails and your software engineers are clearly straight out of the cesspool.

Sort it out.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Todd,
    Thanks for getting in touch and raising this.

I'll ask our Reckon One team to investigate this and be in touch with you very soon.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Corinne Thwaites
    Corinne Thwaites Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Was there an answer to this?? I am having the exact same issue and am seriously concerned that I have 7 days to submit my return and am unable to do so as the system is giving me the error as mentioned above??