Request Trial

RMT
RMT Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi , I am  accountant and a paid subscriber to Reckon Enterprise Accountant Edition 2016.
Is there any possibility I could have trial for Reckon Enterprise Manufacturing and Wholsesale Edition 2019.? I have already submitted some requests through mail and web but did not receive a reponse.  Not sure whether i follwed the proper process. Thank you.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi there - if you have Accountant Edition - you can toggle to the other editions?  but only within the same version?  so you can go to the File Menu and down the bottom you will see Toggle to another edition...  this will enable you to see the main differences of M&W vs Accountants Edition?  These differences would be the same in both 2016 and 2019 I believe?
  • RMT
    RMT Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    Hi thank you , but toggle  between can be done between different editions of same year isn't it. Also if toggled does it affect all company files or just the one we have selected ? Thanks a lot
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited May 2020
    Yes, when you toggle its still the same code - just with the various functionality of each flavour turned on or off?

When you toggle - you open whichever file you want - then when you shut down - the next time you open it -you are back to the Accountants Edition...