RESC figures are incorrect on payment summaries

Kelly_9053791
Kelly_9053791 Member Posts: 29
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have just run a super report for those employees who have salary sacrificed to super to ensure the RESC figure on their payment summaries is correct because they don't appear to be correct. When looking over the report which shows "RESC amount" there are a lot of random amounts appearing in this column which aren't meant to be RESC and some additional contributions which are meant to be RESC and aren't showing there. Does anyone know why this might be or how to fix it?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Kelly - just do a search on "RESC amount" and you will see my tips from yesterday for fixing these figures.. Cheers Linda
  • Lillian Hoffman
    Lillian Hoffman Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    Payment summary for 2 of the 8 employees with RESC are missing amount = one month in the RESC box on the payment summary.  End of year payslip is right. Payroll reports are right.

• Kelly_9053791
    edited June 2018
    All fixed. I had to run through a super report showing RESC amounts and any that were incorrect I went into the transaction and deleted the effected line (ie. 9.5% SGC or salary sacrifice amount) and then re-entered it and saved again. Extremely time consuming but it worked!
  • Lillian Hoffman
    edited June 2018
    Hi Kelly, I am glad you are sorted.  I ran the super report and shows 12 months of RESC super payments but only the total $ value of 11 months is appearing on 2 employee payment summaries.  The other employees are right.  I won't be able to edit and redo each payroll as we lock

• Lillian Hoffman
    edited June 2018
    When this happened years ago I was able to use the  company set up YTD "do not affect totals" but it is giving me a message cannot enter a negative figure against the payroll item RESC.  Whether I enter as minus or + is the same answer

• Lillian Hoffman
    edited June 2018
    I have resolved it.  I got the password to unlock.  Then I opened each of their pays chose unlock pay, unselected RESC line and then reselected it, entering the same figure as before and saved it.  I found it within the first 3 months on both employees, so must have been some change in the payroll item setup

• Kelly_9053791
    edited June 2018
    Great, glad it worked for you also!