Reset last used account on a Supplier

Options
Nathan Elcoate
Nathan Elcoate Accredited Partner Posts: 162 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Accounts always remembers the last used account for a Supplier, which is great, but with some of my Suppliers it doesn't work, or sometimes I have to change the account, then it also stops remembering the default. So how do I reset the default accounts (last used accounts per Supplier)? Thanks Nathan

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Nathan,

The feature will stop working when another account is used with that supplier. Once two accounts have been used with the one supplier Accounts Business cannot determine which to use.

To reset your default:

• Turn off the feature in General Preferences, click OK and then go back and select it again.
    • Process a transaction to the supplier with the default account.
    Accounts Business will remember this account  - until you use another account with this supplier.

This process will reset the default account for all suppliers that have used more than one account but will not change the default account for suppliers that used only one account. 

Hope this resolves your issue.

cheers,

John

• Nathan Elcoate
    Nathan Elcoate Accredited Partner Posts: 162 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks very much John, great reply! Very helpful!
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Great!

cheers,
    John