Return Authorisation Numbers

Rachel_7689706
Rachel_7689706 Member Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Does Reckon Accounts Hosted have anywhere to process Return Authorisation Numbers for our customers? How do others keep track of goods returned to suppliers for credit, and customers returning goods to us? We use credit notes when the goods are returned but it would be great if we could have a form of some sort to give RA numbers to our customers prior to sending the goods back. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Rachel

Comments

• Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I've just set this up for a client.  Firstly I suggest you have a statement on the invoice re RETURN's similar to the format below in addition you would provide all customers with a PDF "Goods Return Authorisation" form I can email you a standard template to get you started (assist@ceb.net.au) simply modify and save as a PDF. Once the customer completes the form and returns to you, you would then raise an adjustment note aptly labeled Return Authorisation replacing the "Credit No." with RA. With regard to your suppliers create an additional purchase order template titled Credit Request formatted accordingly.
    Cheers