Rockon Hosted aborted and we can't log back in!

Grant_9284332
Grant_9284332 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Our users were using Reckon Hosted this morning when suddenly it lost connection and aborted. Unable to log back in... anyone else with this issue today?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for the report Grant, we've got the team looking into this right now.

I'll come back to you with more info shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Grant_9284332
    Grant_9284332 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019

Thanks Rav, after been down for probably around 20 minutes it was back on again about 1 minut after I posted...
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Good to hear you're back up and running and apologies for the hassle Grant.
    I'll get some info from the team to see what happened there.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bev Kummerow
    Bev Kummerow Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Reckon keeps on dropping out & the screen is currently locked. Very annoying when I need to work..

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi Bev,
    What do you mean when you say "the screen is locked"?

Can you upload a screenshot to show (use the camera icon on the forum reply box).

• Bev Kummerow
    Bev Kummerow Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Sorry not sure how to do that.. I am trying to email a remittance advice to a supplier. I don't really know if the email has been sent as I now have 2 "boxes" on the screen. One / "Select remittance advices to email" & the second "working". This has been on my screen for quite awhile now, probably an hour. I have tried signing out and logging back in. That hasn't worked. I cant just cancel & I can't use any other part of the program. I have had a problem with Hosted continually dropping out for sometime now...