RTL - Transaction Error 53

The wages payment when run through RTL is receiving an invalid transaction code 53 - shot one.
The creditor ABA file export works fine shot 2- just the wages one is not working shot 3 - I have identified from note book how to fix this manually, by changing the 53 to 50, but how do we get RA15 (NZ) to export the wages aba file correctly?

I have tried a verfiy and rebuild but still occurs.

Thanks
Dayle

imageimageimage

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Dayle, sorry for the late reply..... For RTL it's best to contact our main NZ line on 09 414 3650.

As a starting point, here is a step by step instructions on how to use RTL: http://www.reckon.co.nz/support/Downloads/Online%20Banking%20Instructions%20for%20Reckon%20Accounts%202013.pdf. This guide maybe of use to yourself, or any other NZ Community members in the future.

• Dayle O'Callaghan - Accredited Consultant
    edited May 2015
    This issue was resolved by removing and symbols (eg "-" and "&" from the company information name field and a "-" from the payroll officers name both in company information and employee information. We also had to download the latest version of RTL from the Reckon website. 
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for the update Dayle. I'm sure it will help others in the future!
  • Sue_9608114
    Sue_9608114 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    The above articles really helped me when first setting up and trialling the RTL Bill Payment facility.  The Step-By-Step instructions are worth reading as they spring-board you on to be able to handle your own issue.  MAIN TIP: MAKE SURE you untick 'Include Balance Record' under the Online Bank Details within the Bank Account in the Chart of Accounts!