Photo of Red n Black Ninja

Red n Black Ninja, Accredited Partner

• 500 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hello Reckon..customer support.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,852 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ninja,

That's a forum error page, might be best to create a new thread separate to this or shoot me an email at community@reckon.com and I can assist with that.

Cheers
Rav
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Judy,

Could you give us some more detail on the error you're experiencing?

What activity or task are you performing when you run into this error?

Let us know 

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Judy Edmonds

Judy Edmonds

• 128 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rev
When using poseftpos POS closes down with error -21474181o5 also run time error 8018
Can not print sales receipt and till draw not opening!
Also having Com port error customer display.
Thank you
Regards
Judy
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Judy,

I've had a chat with the team about your thread and it sounds as though your port maybe disrupted.
Can go to Options and go through the different tabs for Receipt printer, POS Eftpos etc and make sure you are connected to the right port?

In regard to your receipt printer issue, which model of printer are you using? Senor?
Photo of Judy Edmonds

Judy Edmonds

Senor Printer DTP-290B3/Cash Draw GCB 424293 MSA
ALL WAS WORKING FINE the the computer was set back to an earlier time, all went belly up!
Customer display Port error but there is no customer display!
Thanks Judy
Photo of Judy Edmonds

Judy Edmonds

Yeah have been through all the ports some only give None or 1 port option....
Photo of Shisir

Shisir, Employee

• 2,756 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Hi Judy

As you mentioned the PC was set back to an earlier time, I’m assuming, most probably the driver files for the mentioned hardware were lost. I would recommend starting with reinstalling the driver files.

For POSEFTPOS, depending on your vendor, follow the guidelines to reinstall the driver.

For Cash Drawer, I’m assuming it is connected to the cash drawer port on a receipt printer and will soon start working once the Receipt Printer driver is fixed.

For Senor Receipt Printer, please reinstall the driver provided on the POS installation CD as below instructions.

1.     Ensure that the Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, and Scanner are un-configured, turned off and disconnected from to the PC. 

2.     Insert the Retail POS 20**/ installation disk and exit the autorun. 

3.     Navigate to D:\Support\RSK (where D: is your CD drive) and double-click on the file CDM 2.04.16.exe.  The printer drivers will install onto your PC

4.     Connect the receipt Printer to the PC with the USB cable you have and turn on the printer and allow configuration to complete. You may briefly see a message indicating that Windows has detected new hardware, or is installing new hardware.

5.     Open POS Terminal, go to tools, Options, receipt printer and configure the Receipt Printer to connect to the right Com Port. Your Receipt printer will signal by rolling the paper, when connected to the right Port and click apply.

Once the receipt printer has found the right COM port, go to the cash drawer and select the Right Model and connection as to ‘Cash Drawer Port on Receipt Printer and apply and OK.

Hope this helps. Please also refer to another post https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/senor_thermal_printer on this topic.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Shisir
(Edited)
Photo of Red n Black Ninja

Red n Black Ninja, Accredited Partner

• 500 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Great work and response Shisir.Keep it up.