Posted 3 years ago
Red n Black Ninja, Accredited Partner
Rav, Community Manager
As you mentioned the PC was set back to an earlier time, I’m assuming, most probably the driver files for the mentioned hardware were lost. I would recommend starting with reinstalling the driver files.
For POSEFTPOS, depending on your vendor, follow the guidelines to reinstall the driver.
For Cash Drawer, I’m assuming it is connected to the cash drawer port on a receipt printer and will soon start working once the Receipt Printer driver is fixed.
For Senor Receipt Printer, please reinstall the driver provided on the POS installation CD as below instructions.
1. Ensure that the Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, and Scanner are un-configured, turned off and disconnected from to the PC.
2. Insert the Retail POS 20**/ installation disk and exit the autorun.
3. Navigate to D:\Support\RSK (where D: is your CD drive) and double-click on the file CDM 2.04.16.exe. The printer drivers will install onto your PC
4. Connect the receipt Printer to the PC with the USB cable you have and turn on the printer and allow configuration to complete. You may briefly see a message indicating that Windows has detected new hardware, or is installing new hardware.
5. Open POS Terminal, go to tools, Options, receipt printer and configure the Receipt Printer to connect to the right Com Port. Your Receipt printer will signal by rolling the paper, when connected to the right Port and click apply.
Once the receipt printer has found the right COM port, go to the cash drawer and select the Right Model and connection as to ‘Cash Drawer Port on Receipt Printer and apply and OK.
Powered by Get Satisfaction