SACK THE CEO

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

TIME FOR CEO TO GET THE SACK - LAST TIME MASSIVE PROBLEMS. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD FIX THIS TIME. IN FACT I EMAILED RECKON ASKING WHAT ASSURANCES THIS TIME DO WE HAVE THEY HAVE ACTUALLY CHECKED THEIR SYSTEM. NO REPLY. WHY HAVEN'T THEY SENT A GENERAL MESSAGE TO US SAYING A SERVER IS DOWN? EXPECTED TIME TO BE FIXED. REALLY SORRY .. WE WILL GIVE ALL THOSE AFFECTED FREE SERVICE FOR 12 MONTHS IE SOME MODICUM OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. YES OUR BUSINESS HAS SHUT DOWN!!! I HAVE ASKED CEO TO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ... I'LL LET YOU CALL KNOW IF HE DOES AND WHAT HE SAYS.
Photo of Sue

Sue

• 314 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • bewildered by incompetence of REckon

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jason Caruana

Jason Caruana

• 2,618 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
yeh hell be out to lunch 
Photo of Janet

Janet

• 326 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Good luck with getting the CEO to ring you :-), cant even get through to the general phone line let alone the Technical Support, and all the while he takes home a handsome pay packet......our hard earned wasted money on Reckon!
Photo of btron

btron

• 1,044 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Name the person who did the testing.... :)
Photo of VBMOM

VBMOM

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
clive.rabie@reckon.com is the email address to use when expressing your joy at his latest offering.
Photo of Janette Hall Houeix

Janette Hall Houeix

• 802 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Maybe we all need to start emailing him??!!
Photo of Frank M

Frank M

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I emailed him my unhappiness. will let you know when he replies
(Edited)
Photo of John Smith

John Smith

• 284 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
HERE HERE !! 
Photo of Gary Price

Gary Price

• 2,252 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Yep, same here.  email him and a couple of other Board members...no reply as yet :(
Photo of Alison

Alison

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I just phoned and they emailed me a free copy of enterprise to download.  I'm now still on hold waiting for technical support.  
Photo of Alison

Alison

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
They also need to sack the marketing department for trying to do the hard sell on everything and IT for not testing it properly.  Class action here we come.
Photo of Jason Caruana

Jason Caruana

• 2,618 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
yeh i keep cc them on my email to the tech supports request , however i get read receipts , but they don't get back to me to answer my request , very insulting service 
Photo of Incompetent_Reckon

Incompetent_Reckon

• 176 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I think someone must have kicked out the cord.
The server is probably a beige box running under someones desk at Reckon.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.