Sales Order Number Issue

Options
Sueanne
Sueanne Member Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We Have Reckon Enterprise Manufacturing and wholesale 2015, when we are creating invoices sometimes the invoice number issued gets used and saved by another user...in this case there is a message that tells us that has happened. We have had the same issue with our sales orders is there somewhere  I can can turn on this message for sales orders as well? 

Comments

• Kathy_8028595
    Kathy_8028595 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi Suanne,  I work on Reckon Accounts Premier - Manufacturing & Wholesale 2015, hopefully it works the same way, but if you go into Edit and then click on  preferences.  choose Sales and Customers and you will see a box that you can tick to warn you about duplicate Sales Order No.'s.  I hope its the same and it helps you.
    Thanks,
    Kathy
  • Sueanne
    Sueanne Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks Kathy, I have ticked the box as you said....what I'm actually looking for is a different message that sometimes comes up when your creating invoices, if your a bit slow in saving your invoice it tells you that your number has been allocated to another user. Its a different message to the normal duplicate message and I was hoping there was the same message for sales orders.