Saving invoices to pdf

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
RAH - saving invoices to PDF and getting the following error. I do this every day, but today this is happening. Can someone enlighten me pleaseimage

Comments

• Somi Assaran
    Somi Assaran Alumni Posts: 24
    edited February 2020
    Hi JO-ANNE,

Would you please go to CONTROL PANEL of Reckon Hosted > select ' Log off Remote sessions' on the left , log off your own session and then login back and try again?

I hope that it resolve the issue.
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    this has not worked. I have tried it with another customer invoice and the same issue is appearing
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    does anyone have any other ideas? Support????
  • Somi Assaran
    edited February 2020
    Hi JO-ANNE,

Can you open another pdf file  in your browser and save it?
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    I have tried several different things. I've opened and saved previously saved invoices. It isn't working for them or any from today.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    I've closed out of RAH several times, still nothing is resolving this issue
  • Somi Assaran
    edited February 2020
    If you are not able to open any other pdf file, you need to talk with your IT to check pdf driver on your computer.
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    I can open all pdf files, the problem is saving it to pdf from reckon. This is not working
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    I can save other documents to pdf no problem, there is something going on from Reckon
  • Somi Assaran
    edited February 2020
    If you login to Reckon Hosted from another computer, is it happening again?
  • Somi Assaran
    edited February 2020
    Also, are you able to see print preview of the invoice? If yes, are you able to print it on your printer?
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited February 2020
    the pdf review is showing the above error message
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    I have opened RAH on another computer and it is working fine. So something on my pc is conflicting between cutepdf and RAH. Was working up unto this morning, now not working. I have uninstalled pdf and re-installed, shut everything down, reloaded and restarted, still not working
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I’ve been using pdf995 for years if you want an alternative
  • Somi Assaran
    edited February 2020
    I checked on the web and there are some solutions which are for this error message. You can took those steps or just talk with the IT. These are some examples published publicly but not with Reckon:

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3567/~/offending-command-error-message%2C-generated-when-printing-to-a-postscript

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/offending-command-stack-error/td-p/2742875?page=1?
  • tdPrado
    tdPrado Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2020
    I just started having a very similar problem a few days ago as well. I use Adode Acrobat Pro DC. Was working fine, and now when I go to print a document to Adobe Acrobat, it just creates an error log file with the below information. It has worked perfectly the last 8 months prior to this. PDF's are created with all other programs as expected with no errors.

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
    %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: ]%%

Stack:
    -save-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
    %%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    Reckon Support can this be addressed please... It is only with RAH that I have this problem, all other programs are fine
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Surprisingly I don’t have this problem with Reckon but do have it emailing other files from my PC to myself and downloading on iPad 
  • tdPrado
    tdPrado Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2020
    No changes at all on my end, but everything is back to normal after contributing to this thread yesterday, so I am happy :)