Screen Frozen While Emailing Statements

Options
Al Kelly_7035681
Al Kelly_7035681 Member Posts: 14
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
My screen has frozen on the 14th and last email. I have the "Select Forms To Send" and the "Going Online" boxes there, but it has stopped at "Sending form 14 of 14." There is no response when I click on any of the buttons (including the X to leave Reckon). I restarted my PC and logged back in, but was presented with the same situation. I am able to confirm that the first 13 Statements were emailed successfully. I am using Standard Hosted Online.

So, for the time being I am at a standstill, with some 50 more Statements yet to be generated and sent out today.

Any and all advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Al

Comments

• Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant
    Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hi Al

If it has happened in the last hour or so it maybe that the system has gone down.  It's supposed to be back up shortly.
  • Al Kelly_7035681
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This problem is ongoing. Using our other licence I was easily able to log on to the system. Where do I go from here?

Although I could generate the statements using our other licence, I'm reluctant to do so in case the same thing happens and we effectively end up locked out of both our licences.

Al
  • Al Kelly_7035681
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This problem has resolved itself, although I am now unable to log in using my own User ID as the system thinks I am "already logged in to the company file."

It seems to me that there are still kinks in this new system that need to be ironed out.

Al
  • Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant
    Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hi Al

Go into the Control Panel (below the Launch Accounts) and Log off the remote Session - you should then be able to login.
  • Al Kelly_7035681
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I was able to successfully send out the rest of my statements today, so perhaps the frozen screen issue was related to the system going down during the Send Email operation. It remains a mystery as to why the screen remained frozen even after the system came back up.
  • Aly Joy Gillard
    Aly Joy Gillard Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    Options
    am stuck in the same position and cant access anything other than looking at the frozen screen!! I have work to do
  • Al Kelly_7035681
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ok, so now it sounds as though the problem is not related to a system outage.

Aly, my problem eventually went away for no apparent reason, but it persisted for several hours prior to "healing itself." Sorry I can't be of any help.

Looks like the Reckon IT team has another bug to fix.

Al
  • Suzanne Fontaine
    Suzanne Fontaine Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This happened to me this morning, it's now fixed.  
    Was unable to unfreeze my screen.  Loggin off remote session did not work either.
    I called Reckon they told me to Press "ALT PageUp"
    It worked, although had to resend emails. 
This discussion has been closed.