Sending Invoices by email

GG
GG Member Posts: 1
The last two months I have sent out invoices by email though Reckon and many did not receive them and I did not know that they had not received them causing a huge problem with cash flow etc.?

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi GG,

Are you referring to the Desktop product or the Hosted product?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Jan Mahoney
    Jan Mahoney Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2014

Hi Kevin, we discussed this same problem two weeks ago and there were several of us and you gave the same answer.  The problem I had has been fixed.  I think GG should contact Mirko.

Regards

Jan

• Jan Mahoney
    Jan Mahoney Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2014
    I am still playing with the screen resolution on my pc so I can read the screen.  I think I am now ok with my laptop.
  • Robin_7036558
    Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
    edited January 2017
    This is an ongoing problem that I have been reporting since we changed to Hosted.
    Payslips also do not all email, only some at random email some others do not.

Very inconsistant, there is no pattern to the failed emails as one week some will fail then another week different ones will fail. Very frustrating for me , my staff and my suppliers.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey GG, as per Kevin and Sally's suggestions, the best thing to do is the B'CC to yourself, as a fail safe. Our developers are looking into this matter, once I get more more news I'll pass on the information. ^Mirko
  • Andrew Phillips
    Andrew Phillips Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    Is this email issue still being addressed? It is very frustrating not being able to access and manage the emailed invoices. B'CC to myself helps but surely this isn't a long term or satisfactory solution. I need to be able to access and manage outgoing emailed invoices. I'd love to know if there are plans to change our access to sent emails please. Thank you
    Andrew
  • Thanh Tran
    Thanh Tran Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2016
    I have similar issues, some clients have receive sales order and some have not via Reckon Hosted. I have added myself to BCC and did receive the email but the client did not receive email, they checked their junk etc not available?
  • Liz Leneve
    Liz Leneve Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    I am having a problem sending invoices by email,  some have failed, alot are still processing when I know they have been received as I sent them to myself and a couple have sent - what is the problem here and how can I fix  this
  • Viv A
    Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The issue I have here is that my customers are receiving email from "accountshosted" address instead of being able to rename it with my company's name - so invoices, quotes etc regularly end up in their junk mail folder...  It has meant that we have had to do a follow up call on every single quote!    
    We need Reckon to recognise if an email bounces and notify us.  Of course I BCC myself - but that doesn't tell me if we have the right email address.

We also need to be able to add our own "label" to the sent from field so that our Customers can find our emails with confidence.  It is painful having to explain to customers what to look for ...