Sent Emails

Melissa Meeds
Melissa Meeds Member Posts: 18
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I use Accounts Hosted.  I am needing to see if a Pay Slip was actually sent to an employee. How can I view SENT emails.  I see this issue was brought up in 2016 and a solution was supposed to be set up, but I cant seem to find. HELP PLEASE

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Melissa,
    There is no sent email functionality available natively in Reckon Accounts Hosted. 

While I appreciate that may not be the most ideal workflow, an option is to CC/BCC yourself into outbound emails so that it creates a record for you.

An alternative option is Cosmic Invoice which is a Reckon Accounts Hosted add-on built by our API Partner Chandra at Cosmic Innovations - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/cosmic-invoice/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Well said Kevin, and add, "along with all the other stuff" to complete the sentence.

Mel, I use the cc me into all emails system.  On all profiles, suppliers, customers, employee, I add my clients email address after the other one, just put a ; in between.  i.e  Mel@youneedhelp.com.au;Kim@hopethishelps.com.au