Setting up online banking just for payments, not bank feeds

Julie-Ann Johnson
Julie-Ann Johnson Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

That is all that I use mine for Julie-Ann.

John L G

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Hi Julie-Anne
    Go to your bank account in the Chart  of accounts and set up there - pics belowimage
  • Julie-Ann Johnson
    Julie-Ann Johnson Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Thank you, that is great info! Cheers, JA
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2018
    Hi Toni, thanks for your help here.  I see the string of zeros in the YodleeID box which is a symptom of a minor corruption in your bank ledger account.  Its not a big deal and will only cause an annoyance with BankData, but minor corruptions could develop into something larger later on.  The solution is in this article.
    regards,
    John
  • Toni_9025747
    edited May 2018
    Hi John
    I don't use Bank Data only Online Banking to pay bulk creditor payments - but as the article says it may become a problem which I will now rectify - thank you.

I was unaware of Yoodle as don't  use bank data - but interested to know how it works and if available in NZ   
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2018
    Hi Toni,

Yes, BankData is available in NZ.  It provides a link to your bank transactions for Reckon Accounts (and Reckon One).  There are 'direct feeds" to the major banks (ANZ WBC ASB, Kiwi, TSB) and "Yodlee feeds" for the minor banks and credit cards.  Costs $3, $5 and $7 for Lite 100, Medium 250 and Advanced 500 transactions per month plans.

For Reckon Accounts, go to bankdata.reckon.com to sign up and request bank accounts to be accessed.  

Guide to configuring your company file and downloading transactions available here.  

regards,
    John
  • Toni_9025747
    edited May 2018
    Hi John, I was aware that Bank Data is available here but don't know what Yoodle is.