Setting up price Levels in Reckon Accounts Accounting 2014

Options
Elizabeth Salmon
Elizabeth Salmon Member Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am trying to set up price levels for my items in Reckon Accounts Accounting 2014 Small Business Edition. 
I did think this would be straight forward but when I went to set them up I do not have a checkbox for use price levels (unless I am looking in the wrong place) but the help sent me to 'Edit', 'Preferences', 'Sales and Customers' and  check the box 'Use Price Levels' but I don't have one:-
I guess there is somewhere else in my setup that I will need to edit but I cannot find where it is.
I would be grateful for any help regarding this.

Comments

• Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello Elizabeth

Price Levels are only available on Premier and above.
    http://www.reckon.com.au/compare/BusinessRange.aspx

• Elizabeth Salmon
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ah! Thanks.  Disappointing that it doesn't point this out in the help.  I will work around it.
    Thanks again Adrian
  • Penne Milloy
    Penne Milloy Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth 

I have price levels for all 3 different levels . go to List then to Price level list . at that point you can add like a trade price a distributor price and retail price . It means a bit more work . Then when you set up customers you add their price level to the customer info and there price level comes up . Then on the item list you will see all the price levles that you have .  Hope this helps Cheers Penne

• Elizabeth Salmon
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi Penne,
    Thanks for your reply but I think you must have a different version of Accounts.  What you are doing is exactly what I want to do but I do not have price levels as an option in 'Accounting'.
    When I go to 'List" there is no Price Level option.
    Cheers,
    Elizabeth