Setting up STP but portal keeps going to another page

Cliff Duck
Cliff Duck Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
hi Im trying to set up single touch payroll in reckon hosted but from the portal it keeps going to another page where you have to buy an add on accountants package, is this correct Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: New Reckon Customer Portal - Reckon Accounts Hosted for Single touch payroll..

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi there Cliff,
    When you login to the Reckon Portal, are you clicking on the Reckon GovConnect service on the left? That is the main service for STP submissions from your Reckon Accounts Hosted service.
    There are other services in the Portal as well such as Reckon One, Better Clinics, Reckon Cloud POS etc which are paid services but as you're a Reckon Accounts Hosted user, you don't need to subscribe to these.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Rav - maybe you could suggest to the Development team - that there might be a better opening screen for Hosted users to see when they login - I was setting up STP with a Hosted client this week and every time we logged in - a yellow box popped up asking us to subscribe to Reckon One - we had to keep closing that in order to then click on the GovConnect option you have shown above?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Certainly something I can do Linda. Would you happen to have a screenshot of the popup by any chance? I'll take it to the Portal/STP team to see if they can make any tweaks on our end.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2019
    I dont have one now - but when I do my next setup (tomorrow) - I will take a screen shot if I can.  thanks Linda