Share downloads 2019 missing: personal plus.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
Personal plus; I press the share market (portfolio) download action button, wait while the data is supposedly downloaded, but all my portfolio values stay as estimates and do not update to closing market values. Up to and including the 31 Dec 2018 is shown, but no updates for trading days in Jan 2019 appear. Why?
Photo of Wayne

Wayne

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 71,036 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Wayne,
Is this occurring on ALL shares or a select few? (If its the latter, please let me know which ones specifically)

Is this still occurring for you?
Photo of Wayne

Wayne

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, This was affecting all shares, but now seems to have rectified itself though...
Photo of Kevin

Kevin

• 70 Points
This is still happening with all shares for me, it stopped in December 18, the update to Personal Plus 2019 has not resolved this :(
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 70,974 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry to hear that Kevin,

I've just tested it out this morning on my installation of Personal Plus 2019 and worked ok so its likely a local issue contributing to your problem.
It might be worth reviewing these two Knowledgebase articles which contain general conditions that can lead to share price update failures -
Some share prices do not update

Share Prices are not updating?
Photo of Kevin

Kevin

• 70 Points
Thank you for this, it looks like once the non ASX stocks were removed from the one step update, the updated prices came through.