Share Price Download Issues July 16th 2015

• Article
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Thank you so much for your patience during this ongoing matter.

The issue which has been located on the ASX side of things is still ongoing. The ASX tech team are currently working on this matter. I will post an update for you all, as soon as the issue is resolved.

In the meantime, please see the below link to obtain import files for the last few days of share prices. This page will also run through the steps for how a import is performed.

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5317

A link will be provided later in the day for yesterdays share trade (14/07).

This thread has been opened to provide updates and not for discussion - discussion will continue in the ongoing thread.

Thank you all for you understanding and patience during the matter.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi all,

Still no update as of yet from the ASX. I do have the links promised for yesterday's prices.

http://downloads.reckon.com.au/201507...

http://downloads.reckon.com.au/201507...

Cheers,
Mirko
Photo of Diver Dave

Diver Dave

• 5,664 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Mirko, I think it's a copout to blame the ASX.  The ASX site is working fine, or all hell would break loose.  Using Yahoo it's possible to access ASX prices during trading hours.

The problem must be the link between the ASX database and Reckon, so how about a bit of transparency regarding what the problem really is?

When will it be fixed?  It's now Wednesday and downloads for Australia haven't worked since last Friday.
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

• 3,972 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Mirko,

Why can't Reckon put in a little effort so that the .csv files you provide are in a format that is compatible with QPP ?

I reviewed teh download for 10th July in the link you indicated above.

Apart from providing a lot of rubbish (4,269 records for 10th July which are not 10th July), you have provided a .csv file which has code, closing price, date and volume (1,582 records for 10th July).

I was not aware that this format could be read by QPP. ( Please let me know if I am wrong!)

• The date has not been converted from yyyymmdd to dd/mm/yyyy

• volumes are not divided by 100

• This info order is not documented as a valid .csv format for QPP

However, it should have been an easy update for Reckon to provide a useful .csv file in the format :

"share,Close,,Date,,High,Low,volume,"
amc,7.35,---,24/02/2006,---,7.46,7.32,63712,*

This would make it much easier for your QPP 2015 clients to obtain the info you have not provided automatically, while all the other sites that provide this info have not reported any problem providing the info.

The following link shows how easy it could be for the valid data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7owjuxpwg6gz7r/20150710_better.csv?dl=0

John

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Thanks for your feedback John. I'll get this across to the Personal Product Manager to review.
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

I just wonder what your statement "get this across to the Personal Product Manager" really means. Would you use a wigi board ?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Nothing as scary as a Ouija board. Simply sending a link to this conversation for them to go over. :)
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

Sorry about the incorrect spelling. Google actually showed wigi board examples. You can't always believe what you find on the internet !!
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

I would have spelt it the same John. If it wasn't from all the silly 1990s movies I've seen with those boards in them!
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Dave, our technicians are liaising with ASX technicians to resolve this issue.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Thank you for your patience in regards to the issue with the Share Price download and we apologize for any inconvenience the issue may have caused.

Our development team is continuing to work with the ASX Technical Support Team to determine the cause of the issue and to then find a resolution.

We are investigating ways to ensure this type of issue doesn’t occur again in the future.

We’ll continue to keep you updated on this issue via the Community and will continue to provide end of day files for manual import into Reckon Account’s Personal via the Knowledge Browser until the issue is resolved.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Update 16th July: the share price files for July 15, have been added to the above KB link.
Photo of Shelley

Shelley

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any idea with this will be fixed - starting to get very sick of the product support given the cost
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

• 440 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Paula, did you get it to work?

Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

• 434 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
No Suzanne, but then Reckon did eventually fix the problem, except we lost the days in between! So will have to put them in manually, which is a pain.
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

all you have to do is save the file to your desktop, then in quicken import the file and make sure you change the date to the actual date of the file then it will do it properly.  you don't have to convert them or anything.  I just need the update for 17-7-15.
(Edited)
Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

Thank you Suzanne
Photo of Rmons

Rmons

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
any advice on when this problem will be resolved? ..... its the main reason I use (and regularly upgrade!!) this package
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

Mirko,

Sample taken from 20150714.csv
88E   ,00000.013,20150714,1463982
8CO   ,000000.24,20150706,0
8IH   ,000000.89,20150714,51000
AMP   ,000006.29,20150714,8062694
OZLSWR,000000000,0,0
OZLSZB,000000.38,20150630,0

Could you please provide answers as to how the above sample taken from 20150714.csv is read by QPP, especially:

• Is this .csv file structure supported by QPP ?

• I assume the field structure is: "Code,Close,yyyymmdd,volume,"

• Code appears to be a 6 character field

• Price appears to be a 9 character field and has leading zeros, assumed closing price

• Date is typically a 8 character yyyymmdd field or can be omitted. Is this recognised?

• Volume appears to NOT be divided by 100, as per previous formats.

Your notes indicate that a default date should be provided, so what happens for example with 20150706,0 above ? Are they all replaced by the default date ?

It would be a help to understand what .csv formats are supported by QPP as the format that I have been using; "Code,Close,---,Date,---,High,Low,Volume,*" does have known problems with reading volume.

It would be helpful to us users to know if other formats are available to solve this problem.

John

Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

Mirko,

Some of your comments that I read on this forum I find difficult to believe !

We don't have any documentation on what other File Formats he could use to import into RAP

How can Reckon support RPP if you don't have documentation of the program's functions. Or has (/had!) there only been one programmer on this package for it's total development.

I presume the reply is basically: Go jump! We don't want to tell users this information.

I would expect that given the unacceptable failures in this aspect of RPP; a bit more help could be provided.

It does not take too much effort to assist RPP users. After all we are paying customers.

I think Reckon would be surprised as to how little the cost of thoughtful support would have been. Given this latest fiasco, (and there have been a few with RPP 2015), good early service may have actually cost less. Is the Personal Product Manager accountable for all these failures and his record for managing these costs? (plus the cost on Reckon's image in the user community. MYOB must enjoy reading this forum.)

I am surprised how many of us bought Quicken back in 1995. I suspect there are fewer buying in 2015.

John

(Edited)
Photo of Archie

Archie

• 774 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
John,  You are correct.  There are serious date issues with share price dates.

All prices will be recorded as being for the date specified in the Import Price Data dialogue box.

So, prices for older dates in the price download file will be incorrectly recorded.  In your example (copied below) the price for 8CO will be recorded as being for 2015/07/14 when it is actually for 2015/07/06.

This is a serious error !!!

It seems, however, that Mirko has either not read your post (or mine) or the post has been deliberately ignored.  I posted on this last night.

OZLSWR,000000000,0,0
(Edited)
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

archieb2,

Thanks for checking this.

I was suspicious of the date form: 20150706 being interpreted as 6th July, or if all of these dates being ignored and replaced by the default date. This 8 character date form has not been used in previous reported .csv formats.

Also volume being read as a total number has not been available before in previous reported .csv formats.

Unfortunately, the answer Mirko provided was that "we don't have any documentation " has not been very helpful. Any RPP users who have codes that have prices provided for prior dates may be importing invalid price values for the default date.

If your confirmation is valid, then these are a whole lot of additional problems for RPP users who downloaded invalid data. 1600 valid price records but over 4000 invalid price records.

Mirko, can we please get a clarification on this ?

John

(Edited)
Photo of Archie

Archie

Hi John,  I have loaded historical prices many times in the past so I am not a novice.  I do, however, feel I am being treated as such or perhaps I am being deliberately ignored by Marko.

There are no good options to deal with the price import errors which have no doubt been loaded by many users.  I suspect tracking down prices with incorrect dates and deleting / modifying them by hand will be rather difficult.

I backed up my files before this debacle, so I will be discarding the corrupted files and starting again after restoring the backup.

I will download historical prices from my online broker's website.  I will reformat those files into the correct format with the price field taking either of the formats shown below.

Security Code,Closing Price,Date
1PG,2.22,16-Jul-15
1PG,2.22,17/07/2015

I will not be using the price files on the Reckon website.  They will corrupt share prices in Personal Plus.

I do have the capability to assist, however, it may be a bit complicated and I suspect there will be no cooperation from Reckon or from Marko.  I'm also not too keen to spend the hours which are likely to be required and I'm not sure why I should be cleaning up Reckon's mess.

If you find the problems to be too great to repair, I might be able to assist you.  But it is only a "might" simply because it is a mess and every user's situation might be different.  ArchieB2@gmail.com
(Edited)
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

Disappointed again !!

I have now tested the . csv file formats provided, by importing information for codes I am using.

I copied all info from the 5 files provided for 45 codes I am using into 1 file.

I set the default date as 16/7/2015 and imported the information.

The only information that was imported was the closing price for 16/7/15. All date and volume information was ignored, confirming that this is not a new .csv file format.

The DATE field is not being recognised

The VOLUME field is not being recognised.

I should qualify this by : I am using RPP 2013, as I have not considered RPP 2015 safe to use. I doubt that RPP 2015 is any different.

As there are many sources of info for volume and price range, this can't be an issue. Why can't Reckon provide .csv files to import the information that would have been available from the automatic price import facility.

Can we please have some honesty from Reckon support and explain what is happening with these import files and the automatic share price update.

John

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Update: Thank you all for your patience in this matter. The cause of the share price issue has been determined. Work has now commenced on a fix. At this point in time we cannot confirm an ETA. Further updates to come as they arrive.
Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

Hopefully when it eventually does work, it will give us the historical prices as well.
Photo of Narky One

Narky One

• 1,252 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hasn't given historical prices in the past (that's sorta why they are giving the downloadable .csv for each day). Would be a very good idea though. Please, Reckon.
Photo of George Carnie

George Carnie

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Having been a Quicken/RA user for over 20 years I am more than a little annoyed that I have only just realised that the stock price downloads have not been occurring for me since July 6. As a user for 20 years, I should not be surprised that Reckon have been silent on this problem as customer service has never been one of their strengths.

Why were we not advised by email that this problem existed. You have no trouble finding my email when the annual bill is prepared!!

When is the fix coming and it better be able to recover pricing from July 7 onwards otherwise iBank may well get my business (I am also a user of Quickbooks for my business).
Photo of jkp

jkp

• 266 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have not had downloads since 9 July. I agree Reckon are a joke and treat their customers like dirt
Photo of Stephen Gledhill

Stephen Gledhill

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
In terms of ETA are you talking hours, days or weeks?
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

When will the download for today be available?
Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

I am reluctant to use the download, not sure how it all works and worried I will upset my PP programm and details!!
Photo of Tony Grima

Tony Grima

still waiting on a response re todays price download 16th July,

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

UPDATE:
11am AEST Friday 17th July

We are still continuing to have problems communicating with the ASX Server. Please be assured this issue is priority number one and further updates to come throughout the day. Our technicians continue to liaise with those from the ASX in an effort to resolve this issue, and restore the share price downloads as soon as possible. We thank you for your ongoing understanding and patience in this matter.

Share prices for the 16th can be found here:

* The KB which holds all the previous days prices will also updated to include these shortly.
Photo of David

David

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
For some reason (and I have used the previous files) this one is throwing me an error message that it is unreadable, and won't load into QPP. I tried changing the file name date fomat to suit the previous files, but it still didn't work ????
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey David, looks like they were named a little differently 16072015 instead of 20150716 as was format of the previous files, was this reflected in the way the file path was entered into RPP?
Photo of Joe Bust

Joe Bust

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Mirko
How come Reckon's Service Level Agreement with the ASX does not cover this issue. Will Reckon offer any compensation to its community relying on this information, maybe extend our Licence Agreement by the number of days outage.
Photo of David

David

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mirko - My bad, forgot to add the .csv at the end.
Old and stupid that's me :)
All good now.
Photo of Boo Hoo

Boo Hoo

• 70 Points
It is hard to understand how this problem with the updating of share prices can be continuing a week after first being identified by customers. Shame on you RKN. What a dreadful service you provide to your customers. For all of you suffering, I want to tell you about an iPad/iPhone app I have been using for 6 months or so, which has proved to be 100% reliable. I know there is a lot of choice out there, but this one is called Stock Tracker Real-Time, developed by W Tang. It costs less than $20, provides real time pricing, you can enter portfolios, and it will graph and send alerts. I have it on both my iPad and iPhone. It doesn’t replace RKN functionality of course, but if you want reliable, real-time monitoring of your international portfolio, this app brilliantly reveals just how deficient the RKN service actually is.

Photo of Diver Dave

Diver Dave

Agree with your comments on Reckon, Doris.

On the iPad I use the Bloomberg App which is free.  Can set up Portfolios and Watchlists etc from any exchange anywhere.
Photo of Pravin Nahar

Pravin Nahar

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Thanks Doris for your info on the app. The way Reckon is going, I must seriously consider something more reliable.

Photo of Michael

Michael

• 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
15th of July just downloaded
Photo of Diver Dave

Diver Dave

Checked my RPP and like you, it has downloaded Aussie data for the 15th, but no other day!  Bizarre.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

UPDATE:
17/07/2015 4pm AEST

Hi all, as some users may have noticed, July the 15th is available to download. This as a result of the ongoing work being carried out on the system by our technicians. We will continue work on this matter and we're aiming to have tonight's service restored. Please stay tuned for further notifications as they arrive.
(Edited)
Photo of Archie

Archie

Mirko,  There are serious date issues with share price download files.

All prices will be recorded as being for the date specified in the Import Price Data dialogue box.

So, prices for older dates in the price download file will be incorrectly recorded.  In your example (copied below) the price for 8CO will be recorded as being for 2015/07/14 when it is actually for 2015/07/06.

This is a serious error !!!

The file below is for 2015/07/14 but it has prices for earlier dates.  The earlier dates will be incorrectly recorded as being for 2015/07/14.

OZLSWR,000000000,0,0
(Edited)
Photo of Archie

Archie

Below is an example from the data for the 16th.

The price for ETPMPD is for 2015/07/10 (see image 1 below).  However, it has been imported as being for 2015/06/16.

There are prices for older dates in the current download file.  They are being imported with the wrong date !!!!

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Archie, I've passed this onto our developers along with your previous posts on the integrity of the data. I am unable to comment on such matters as I am not involved in the prosecution or support of such functions. Once I have heard from them I will post their comments, unless they post directly. I thinks you for raising this matter with us.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi all,

UPDATE 17/07/2015 9:25PM:

Share price update for Friday 17th is available via the one step update.
Photo of st

st

• 2,250 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Mirko.
Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

Thanks Mirko, at last we can use the system again! Unfortunate though that the time from 9 July to date was not actioned.
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

Mirko,

You may suggest to technical support that they look at the alternate format I provided 2 days ago, for 10th July prices and volumes of 1500 ASX codes. They should provide a .csv file in this format for other days to provide the information that users are missing from the automatic share price download.

While they are at it they should also:

a) confirm that the volume input has a bug and

b) generate better documentation of the available .csv file formats, which should be available.

The response so far from Reckon is a disgrace.

You should be acting on the user's behalf and seeking better performance from technical support.

John

Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

BEWARE of importing new company codes!!

I have tested the alternative format of "Code,Close,---,Date,---,High,Low,Volume,*"

I generated a .csv file for 10th to 17th in this format (over 10,000 records) then I imported the records into QPP 2013 and found a problem. All the new codes were stored in the .qph file. By the end my company codes had increased from 190 to over 2,500 which is not a good thing. I found this by scanning the new .qph file which increased in size by about 1 mb.

The reltan.com utility can verify this. I don't know an easy way in QPP to report how many different codes are in the .qph file, as there are many stored that are not reported.

Presumably (hopefully) the more concise format of only "code" and "price" does not store new codes. I have not checked this. (note date and volume are ignored.)

Reckon technical support should know of this!

In the past I have always applied a filter to the .csv files I generate and only supply price records to QPP for codes I have in my database.

I generated this new .csv file to provide a link for QPP users to a .csv file that has all information that has been lost. However based on this test, I would be careful to read in a large .csv file with codes not in my database.

I was able to recover my database from backup\qdata1.* and only loose a few days input. I'd recommend that you should backup before importing these large .csv files.

John

(Edited)
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

There is very little information on these .csv formats. Some is in the Knowledge database, plus spread through this forum. I only know of 2 types, plus the one Reckon have provided in the links above.

I have only just found that the extended .csv format does not filter out codes that are not in the .qph file. I shall do some tests with different .csv formats and report back.

It is fairly easy to apply a filter in Excel, using a vlookup linked to a list of valid codes.

Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

I have now done some tests of importing prices, using the 2 types of files.

1) Using the file provided by Mirko, which is basically : code,close_price,yyyymmdd,volume;

I have imported the file 20150714.csv and set the default date for 15/7.

This imported the closing price for 46 codes I have in my database for 15/7.

• the code value was filtered

• the date format was not recognised

• the volume information was not recovered.

Most of the information that is downloaded automatically is lost with this approach.

2) Using the more complete format of "Code,Close,---,Date,---,High,Low,Volume,*"

I have imported 187 codes starting with A for 13/7 and set the default date for 14/7.

this imported all values for 186 codes for 13/7.

the code value was NOT filtered

the date format was recognised

the volume information was recovered for volume less than 200,000, ie 20 million shares.

Many new codes were stored in the .qph file but are not reported by Security List or Security Detail View.

3) to overcome the filter problem, I then :

• exported the security list using : investing > security list > print > export to file > .prn file.

• Imported this list into a .xls spreadsheet

• used data > text to column > delimited > comma

• changed the watchlist column to indicate "yes" or "no" for codes I wanted to import.

• Imported the full list of 6 days price info that was in the more complete format (over 10,300 price records)

• replaced the * files with =vlookup(a3,sheet2!B$7:F$113,5,false) ; This gives a value of yes, no or N/A.

• Sort the * column and delete all records with no or N/A, then returning * in this column for all price records.

• This leaves, in my case, 280 price records, which I saved as filter_prices.csv

• I then successfully imported all these prices into RPP 2013.

This approach, which requires some understanding of Excel, successfully imported all prices required into RPP, overcoming the filtering problem I previously identified.

I must admit, I have been using this file import approach for a number of years, without realising that the filtering was not being done.

Filtering is when codes supplied in the .csv file are not in security list and so the price info is ignored by RPP. I do not know why the extended .csv format does not do this.

I hope this explanation may help those who want to obtain more complete price info from other source and generate all the information that has been lost by the Reckon price server failure.

It is unfortunate that filtering and volume errors will probably never be fixed in new releases of RPP.

John

PS: we should start a raffle : "Guess the number of Reckon staff that work on the Reckon Personal package"

I'll get in early and guess zero. Good to know our annual subscription is being well spent.

Photo of Archie

Archie

Personal Plus is the abandoned child of Reckon.  It has had little development done over the last decade.  Many of the investment performance reports it produces are useless.  They are so bad / incorrect that I have had to stop using them.

I have made a number of suggestions for improvements and requests for corrections over years, however, I have never even had a response from Reckon acknowledging them.

Major reporting errors still exist.  I suggest you be very careful and validate reports before treating them as factual.
Photo of Archie

Archie

A small note on the bad date format in the download price files:  The files contain past dated records for some Securities.  This is easily observed by viewing the files.  When a past dated price is imported, it is given the current date in the Import Price Data dialogue box in place of the actual past date.  The consequences of this are difficult to determine.
Photo of Archie

Archie

John, I really appreciate your detailed post on importing share price data.  Thanks for the great deal of time you have spent.  (Reckon should be paying consultant fees for you and others doing their work.)
Photo of George Carnie

George Carnie

The daily updates may be fine for those that caught this problem early but from my point of view, nothing other than an update to the software that will give me the price downloads for all dates post July 6 will cut it. These "patches" are a poor excuse for a "fix". There will be no thanks from me until the bugs in my software that I'm forced to pay each year "to keep up with all the improvements" are corrected.

The absence of any timing on an update suggests that the programmers involved have no idea of how to fix it. 

I should have said that I am very conversant with Excel and have no problem with importing csv files etc. but the litany of errors and incorrect data tells me to stay away from those. 

When will a software update that captures the missing dates be released Mirko?

George
(Edited)
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi All,

On Friday 17th July the One Step share Price Download was successful for that day’s trade. Previous days have not been recovered.

For the prices from the 10th to 16th of July, you would need to import these manually. The steps and files can be found here: https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-to-import-share-prices-csvs

The import file merely provides Closing price and date in the event of a data loss – it is not formatted. Only the One Step Download offers the full range of data.

Some of the issues with this import file raised by users are further explained below;
Import file provided does not support Volume.
Dates – some users have mentioned that dates within the import file do not match the date of the trade.  This date is reflective of the last change in price. Reckon Personal does not read this information. It only uses the closing price and date selected when importing.

Cheers,
Mirko
Photo of jpatton

jpatton

• 70 Points

does that mean it will never be fixed for those dates?  We have held off trying updates waiting for a full and complete resolution.  Have you given up on that?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Paula, JPatton and others, the share price service has a limitation of storing the last 5 days of data. Working within these limitations, our Technicians attempted to make this available – as was seen with the 15th available to download last Friday. This caused a clash with the current data. As such the One Step Download system has now been up and running since Friday the 17th of July. To gain the data between 10th-16th of July, please engage in the import files provided. Should you have trouble performing this process please don’t hesitate to get in touch via community@reckon.com for support with the import process.
Photo of jpatton

jpatton

• 70 Points

Hi Mirko,

I will thank you for the response just not the actual content.  I would suggest that for future problems (as based on history it appears something else will occur in the future) that some redundant capacity to allow 10 days storage (for emergencies) be built into the system process as it is fairly obvious that the first few days were lost just trying to identify the issue and then panic set in for the technicians to try and resolve within the 5 days.  It is fairly obvious that 5 days is not enough when things go wrong.  Doesn't help us now but it would be unacceptable for the 5 day storage issue to ever be a problem again.

I offer this for what it is worth as I suspect there are a lot more users like us who never bother to post or complain but suffer in silence.....upside is I now have a login ID for these forums :)

Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

Thanks Mirko, I am just happy that things are working again and hopefully will do so in the future. I agree maybe your technicians should look at having a 10 day price storage, this would also help it one goes away for a week or so. 
Photo of Narky One

Narky One

• 1,252 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
10 days?
10 months?
10 years - that's more like it [seriously].
(Edited)
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

10 days to sort out a simple problem like this is a joke, image what would happen if a bank took 10 days.  I don't think so and at times I think they need to improve their efficiency, hate to say what I think of this company.
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

mine for 17-7-15 will not update.

please supply the links like you have in the past.

been on holidays so haven't had to worry about this until today.
(Edited)
Photo of Paula Stoyich

Paula Stoyich

Suzanne mine has been downloading daily since the 16 July? Is yours not doing this?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Suzanne, the share price download has been active since the 17th of July. I'm sorry to hear you were unable to download that days trade like other users. Have you been able to download since?
Photo of Suzanne Harvey

Suzanne Harvey

No, I have tried several times and it will not download the 17th, just checked again and still nothing for the whole day.  if you can do the .csv file I will import it like I have for the other days.  that is now the only day I am missing.  with being on holidays, I didn't take my laptop to use the software so only tried yesterday.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Suzanne, the share price function can only download the previous 5 days. Anything outside this period will not download. No import file was prepared for the 17th. You could manipulate one though, using the same format of the provided import file. By changing the prices to those of the 17th and importing it. To make it easier you could just create a file with the shares that you need prices for.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.