Share prices not updating after upgrade to Reckon Personal Plus 2017 on Windows 8.1. What is the fi

Options
peter.lang
peter.lang Member Posts: 87
Today I upgraded from Personal Plus 2015 to 2017.  The share prices did not update tonight. How can I fix this problem?

I notice this issue was discussed at length on another thread about 1 month ago.  However, it seems it has still not been fixed.

I need a fix urgently, please, because I am in the process of transitioning my SMSF between administrators.

Is there a simple fix?  I cannot do IT stuff.

Comments

• peter.lang
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My share prices uploaded at 10:43 pm AEDT.  I can normaly download about 8:03 pm on weekdays.  Why are they delayed?  
  • Peter Jenke
    Peter Jenke Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    When the original problem with the prices not being downloaded was fixed several weeks ago, it meant that instead of the daily prices being available after 8pm, they are now only available after 9pm. I updated mine this evening just after 9pm as I've been able to do each night (I think) since the fix (but only after 9pm). It's a pity that the time after which the prices are available has been delayed but they are available each evening.
  • peter.lang
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thank you Peter.  It's an enormous relief that they are downloading, even if an hour later than previously.  My first thought is that it may be related to daylight saving, in which case hopefully they will fix it.  I've been able to download after 8:03pm up until I upgraded today.  So, it is clearly a problem in PP2017 not in when the data is downloaded from the ASX.  

Can anyone who lives in a state without daylight saving tell me if they can download soon after 8 pm or not until after 9 pm?
This discussion has been closed.