Share Purchase Dialog Form - Commision etc.

David Hunt
David Hunt Member Posts: 48 ✭
Has anyone here used these fields on the Buy/Sell shares dialog forms. How do they work, does it accrue GST on purchase somewhere to be able to net off against Sale etc. Claimable, not claimable? Just a reporting thing? If anyone is using these field can you let us know - is for those registered as a trader? If you are registered as a business of share trading how do you use these fields? If you do use them what Transaction type/Category do they map to in the register?

I am in process of migrating to Canadian version and none of these exist. OK for me but I want to know what other customisation Reckon has done that may impact. There is nothing in the PDF manual (2013) that mentions it, even the old Quicken 4 printed manual I have.

Thanks

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 2020
    I have always used these when they show on the actual share scripts from my broker.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 2020
    Just recording it as i cant claim it even when i had my SMSF

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com