SHARING COMPANY FILE - Help Please

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
keep getting error message - what am I doing wrong. I'm trying to share my company file so the Accountant can have access

Comments

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
  • JO-ANNE_7327707
    edited March 2020
    my current company file has disappeared.....please help urgently
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    close your company file & logout> log back in - go to control panel > log off remote sessions to make sure file is closed and logged off. > go to share company file > select user (you xxxxxxx-1) > in the box below you will see the files you have, choose the file you want to share and ADD> the file now appears in the files to share, NEXT
    ''select the user for access': > search user by:  "user ID / name" > enter Accountant Reckon user ID xxxxxxx or the name (this will bring up the accountant reckon ID) - if there is more than one hosted access i.e - 1, -2, -3 choose the one the accountant gave you (or do all 3 one) ADD> select the user NEXT....
    Review & share the company file: will show you the file of yours selected to share and who to share it with "CREATE SHARE".

** note: the accountant must have a Reckon User ID to be able to share the file with, if he hasn't he needs to get one.