Should i see my STP uploads when i login to the ATO portal

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Fozzie

Not in the ATO Portal but certainly when you login to your Reckon GovConnect Portal.
(Edited)
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you, how do I lodge it to ATO? I thought the idea was for it to show up and pre-populate the lodgement forms?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,090 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Fozzie,
You'll need to export the STP file from Reckon Accounts Hosted and send it to the GovConnect STP portal

Check out these two help articles for more info -
Submitting a Pay Event

Transmitting Data to GovConnect
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I believe i have uploaded everything to the GovConnect STP portal.  Could it be that I hadn't set up the ATO Portal correctly before submitting the details?
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

This is showing
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Go into the individual pay event itself by clicking the 'Submitted' link. You will see an ATO status message at the top of the page inside the pay event itself. 
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

Thanks Rav, muddling my way through very frustrating.  I get the following message. ATO Status  Error: Please click here to view ATO response messages. There is a subject about this already. I hadn't set up the Access manager correctly and now is. Do i have to resubmit?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

What is the ATO error message Fozzie?
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

As i said i hadn't set it up correctly but now i have; should it automatically be updated or what do i do to resubmit it?
Thanks
Tanya
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

You'll need to submit a new pay event again for this after registering your Software ID successfully. 
Photo of Fozzie

Fozzie

i thought i had replied; do i have to send every file again or because my latest pay has ytd that will be ok?