Show/Hide list of entries Button Disappear

Options
Pioneer Travel Account
Pioneer Travel Account Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi

Just like picture showed, the button of Show/Hide list of entries disappeared. How can I get it back? Thanks.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi there - I believe this means when you first installed 2019 and opened it - it would have asked you what edition you wanted to setup?  you may have said General Business?   But only when you choose Accountants Edition - do you get the show/hide lisst of entries at the bottom of the screen above?  I believe in order to fix this - you should uninstall and reinstall 2019?  Happy if someone else knows a quicker way of fixing it?
  • Nicola Hodgson
    Nicola Hodgson Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi.  This will explain why my list of entries disappeared after the upgrade.  Does anyone else have any other solutions to fix.  It took many hours to uninstall and reinstall last time.  Thanks.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Sorry - uninstall and reinstall is the only way to get the Accountants version installed... but should take more than 30 mins to do it?  You probably still have the files unzipped in the TEMP folder of your C Drive - you could go direct to there - into the Reckon Accounts 2019 folder and run the setup.exe file from there (after unisinstalling and restarting the computer)... but you would need to add the R2 tax update as well.