Show tax invoice item details on statements

Options
Hamilton Christian School
Hamilton Christian School Member Posts: 13
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am a NZ user of Reckon Accounts Enterprise: 2015, and use customised customer / debtor statements. I want to use "Show tax invoice item details on statements" but have the GST inclusive amounts (2 dp) rather than the exclusive amounts (5dp).

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi there,

When you are entering your invoices, do you have the 'Amounts include tax' option ticked? (Bottom left hand corner)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hamilton Christian School
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hello Rav

Yes, we have the 'Amounts include Tax' option selected.

Cheers

Gavin

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for that,

I've just tested this, and the results vary depending on whether the net amount calculated back from the gross amount ends up as a natural cents amount.

If it is not, it will display as 5 decimal places.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hamilton Christian School
    edited November 2015
    Options

That makes sense.  It would be great if we had the option of using GST inclusive amounts in the "Description" detail.

Thanks, Rav

Gavin