Simplified BAS not saving codes, then figures are wrong, THEN IT FREEZES

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
When is this going to be fixed? I am going through an audit and the ATO officer is being remarkably patient, but this can't continue. Pleeeeeaase
Photo of ST

ST

• 618 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Kevin V. Russell

Kevin V. Russell, Accredited Partner

• 5,580 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
You should ring support and get a desktop copy of Enterprise.
Photo of Thea Wiggins

Thea Wiggins

• 66 Points
I am having this problem too. Simplified BAS won't load. When it eventually does fields on the first tab ie G1 to G11 are blank. I configured again and refreshed but no success? Second tab fields inc W1 & W2 are picked up but W2 was incorrect? I am used to using MYOB Baslink and never have any issues. Reckon seems unreliable. I had to prepare the BAS manually from the Tax liability report.
Photo of Kevin V. Russell

Kevin V. Russell, Accredited Partner

• 5,580 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Thea. What tax codes have you assigned to G1 thru G11? I do this all the time and I have no trouble. Have you checked the Configuration to ensure the dates are correct?
Photo of Michael Standen

Michael Standen

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have just spoken to Tech Support as I too have been having this problem - really annoying when I'm doing 4 or 5 BAS's. Apparently it's a known issue that's been occurring since the last upgrade. They tell me that the last upgrade set all those field settings to blank, but once we do this round of reports, the following reports (that is next quarter onwards) those settings will have 'stuck'. 
I hope so, because otherwise, 'Ill be back'.
Photo of David Coggins

David Coggins

• 186 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Simplified BAS Fix.

Its a simple fix. Check the tab on the form, e.g. G1 and assign the correct code. Work through the form and check all codes..  If unsure of code refer back to a past transaction.  This is a known bug and it remains. I have wasted hours on this. How is this acceptable?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.