Simplified BAS reports are not coming up as a completed report. It goes through the generating proce

Ray Cross_7107655
Ray Cross_7107655 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Simplified BAS reports are going through the process but not coming up on screen when completed. 

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Ray,

There seems to be a few keyboard shortcuts suggested, but I find that if I just open it again it reappears with all the necessary data.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Ray Cross_7107655
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Sally,
    I have tried that repeatedly, but get the same result. I am using Chrome as the browser.
    Ray
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016

Have you reconfigured the BAS? i.e. click on all the G1, G10, 1A, etc. icons to reselect the tax codes and accounts?

Sally

• Ray Cross_7107655
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Sally,
    That did fix it. It is a real nuisance having to re-run it then input the icon settings again. I imagine that there is a fix underway to store these permanently!
    Regards
    Ray
    edited December 2016

Hi Ray,

I am assuming that the reconfiguration was due to the upgrade and so will not need to be done each time. Until the next version is released anyway.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Judith Dolling_6945396
    Judith Dolling_6945396 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Mine is doing this too and even though I have tried reconfiguring it is still doing it, is there a quck fix as it is very annoying, my BAS is very simple inputs and outputs no wages or any WET or FBT I find i am having to use my tax summary report to fill the ATO online BAS
  • Ray Cross_7107655
    edited February 2016
    Judith, This has never been fixed and is real pain. When you config your simplified BAS report, it choofs off and calculates everything, then disappears. However, having done the config, if you run it again, it will come up with the numbers for the period that you configured. Check it against you tax liability report, they should agree. Then print it. I do monthly reports, and this is the only way that I know to get the simplified BAS that you are after. Regards
  • Mark Thompson_8050237
    Mark Thompson_8050237 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Having the same problem as Judith, goes off and recalculates after submitting in Config and does nothing. 
    Any fixes / suggestions ?

• Greg Geltch_7066709
    Greg Geltch_7066709 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2016
    If you're on Windows, press Alt and Page Up together. This will bring the completed BAS up again. Then paste a sticky note on your monitor for next month!!
  • Annet Wezenbeek
    Annet Wezenbeek Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Nothing of these solutions working!
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Annet,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Your BAS Lodgement window is hiding behind your Reckon Accounts Screen.  This will happen once you click on the screen outside the BAS Lodgement window.  

You can bring it to the front on Hosted by clicking on Alt+PageUp.  
    On a desktop version, click on Ctrl+Alt+PageUp ; or, Alt+TAB and flip through the screens.  

On a Desktop version you'll know its still open by a RAB iconhiding behind the main RAB icon on the Task Bar:

regards,

John